station logging16 links
- Building a VHF Contest Station
- Building an amateur station for competitive radiosport involves a number of critical steps, regardless of the band or bands you focus on. These include, but are certainly not limited to: Station layout, Equipment interconnection and switching, Inter-station interference, Antenna selection. Radio interface with the logging program, CW and voice keyer integration, Rotator control
[ Hits: 106 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- QSO Director
- The QSO Director is a tool for hams developed by hams done for DXPedition, consist of a windows application that install on logging stations, bu also a public web site for dx chasers, a private web site for pilot and team members.
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Logging Sheets
- Ham radio blank log sheets to log your contacts
[ Hits: 3195 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.31 ]
- Keeping a Station Log Book
- The reasons for logging your amateur activity fall into three categories: legal, operational and personal. Legally, a log of your transmissions would be invaluable in proving your innocence in an interference complaint. Operationally, having a log of past contacts is a resource when filling out that DX QSL card that may have taken months to arrive
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Free Radio Cafe: Pirate Radio Stations
- Pirate radio stations broadcasting on shortwave radio. Chatrooms, pirate radio forums, shortwave pirate station loggings, information on pirate radio broadcasting, pirate FM broadcasting.
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amateur Radio Call Log
- Amateur Radio Call Log is a basic ham radio logging app for Android 1.5 and above. It stores Date, Time, Station, Freq, Mode, RST, and additional comments. Also has the ability to easily look-up callsign information from the FCC database.
[ Hits: 4537 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1541 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 970 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Highly integrated Logging, DXing, Contesting and Station Control Software, commercial version, run under windows 2000 or higher.
[ Hits: 1533 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1429 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- ZCZ Cluster
- Telnet client for DXCluster, Sorts, colours and filters DX Spots by (2) bands, wanted DX Station, who spotted the DX, local to your area and more, Can spot automatically after logging a contact if you are using ZCZ Log, Look up call on QRZ.com
[ Hits: 92 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Log
- Ham Log is an easy to use yet powerful QSO logging utility for all devices running Palm OS.
Ham Log's design and functionality was designed to meet my needs when mobile and away from my home station.
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Win-EQF* for Windows provides sophisticated logging and station control features in a flexible and straight-forward package
[ Hits: 2370 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1251 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- BBLogger, is a Free windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer several fatures including Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more by IK2VIW and IK2UVR
[ Hits: 6219 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- Call Book Log 3
- A ham radio logging solution. Built on mysql/maria db and php, it allows you to host a log on a web server and have easy access to viewing editing deleting backing up and restoring the log. Allows everyone to view the log and a central admisitrative section which when logged into allows you to add and edit and remove entries. It features an easy to setup page, run the setup page and enter the required values and your set to start logging. It is primarily mobile friendly, easy on bandwidth and should work well in any browser. If entering a contact that you have worked before it will show the last 5 dates and times of that station.
[ Hits: 727 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar termsstation logging station fm station log multi av station number station remote station station log book station radio fm weather station amateur radio station log aprs weather station ct logging logging logging for mac logging mac
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links