top band93 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160m - 80m Transmit Vertical
- Adding topband to a full sized elevated 80m vertical and putting N6LF QEX data to the test
[ Hits: 1974 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Short Top Band Antenna
- A shortened 160 meters band antenna for hams who do not have 260 ft of space, based on a open-wire-fed short dipoole
[ Hits: 1298 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Inverted L- Antenna for the TOP Band
- An schema drawing and formula to calculate size of an Inverted L antenna for the 160 meters band, 1.84 MHz.
[ Hits: 508 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 22 Antennas for the 160 Meter Band
- 22 Different Wire Antennas for the 160 Meter Band, Random Length Radiator Wire, delta loop, loop antennas, off-centered antennas, sloper, dipoles, Z antenna, Zepp and Clothesline Antennas
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Delta Loop DX Antenna for 40 meters band
- A monoband delta loop antenna for the 7 MHz. This vertically polarized DX Antenna is a full wavelength sngle side antenna and has a total length of 42.3 meters (137,1 inch) Can be easily setup with a flag pole or fishing pole as center top mast. For optimal performance lower side should be at 2 meter above the ground. This antenna offers a low radiation angle and 1 DB Gain.
[ Hits: 49 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The 40/30 Pyramid
- A dual band delta loop antenna resonating on 30 and 40 meters band using a single wire for the top slopers on both 30 and 40 meters and does not need any balun
[ Hits: 485 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 160-RV - Top Band G5RV Antenna
- How to turn a G5RV antenna into a 160 meter band antenna with easy to find parts. A G5RV adapter for tob band by Thomas AD1B
[ Hits: 2266 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Full Wave Loop Dimensions
- This article contains the measurements for building a full wave loop using wire and length of 1/4 Wave
Coax Matching Transformer
[ Hits: 933 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- The Basics of Patch Antennas
- This article explores the basic concepts of patch antennas. Topics include principles of operation, impedance matching, radiation pattern, circular polarization, bandwidth, efficiency, alternative feed types, stacked patches and higher mode behavior.
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Short 80m center-loaded vertical
- A short vertical antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1222 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Top Band Frequencies
- 160 meter band allocations by world area, with best and known bad frequencies indications.
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Receiver Protection in SO2R and Beverage Antennas
- How to protect your receiver when operating in SO2R and using beverage antennas. A custom protection box made with two resistors and 2 stack of diodes.
[ Hits: 51 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 144 Mhz Stop band TVI filters
- A High pass filter will not help, use a stop-band filter to notch out the beast.
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsair band band 12m band web sdr top band two band 11 meter cb band 2 band vertical 60 meter band 70 cm band moxon air band antenna antennas for 40m band band conditions band pass band plan band plans
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links