top band107 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160m - 80m Transmit Vertical
- Adding topband to a full sized elevated 80m vertical and putting N6LF QEX data to the test
[ Hits: 2069 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Short Top Band Antenna
- A shortened 160 meters band antenna for hams who do not have 260 ft of space, based on a open-wire-fed short dipoole
[ Hits: 1453 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Inverted L- Antenna for the TOP Band
- An schema drawing and formula to calculate size of an Inverted L antenna for the 160 meters band, 1.84 MHz.
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- 22 Antennas for the 160 Meter Band
- 22 Different Wire Antennas for the 160 Meter Band, Random Length Radiator Wire, delta loop, loop antennas, off-centered antennas, sloper, dipoles, Z antenna, Zepp and Clothesline Antennas
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Delta Loop DX Antenna for 40 meters band
- A monoband delta loop antenna for the 7 MHz. This vertically polarized DX Antenna is a full wavelength sngle side antenna and has a total length of 42.3 meters (137,1 inch) Can be easily setup with a flag pole or fishing pole as center top mast. For optimal performance lower side should be at 2 meter above the ground. This antenna offers a low radiation angle and 1 DB Gain.
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Delta Loop for 40 and 20 meter Band by UR0GT
- This wire antenna for 40 and 20 meter band feature a good SWR. Horizontal side of the antenna is placed at two meters above the ground. Impedance of the antenna are depending by the height of the base from the ground and conditions of the ground
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- N4DJ Half Square for top band
- Half Square antenna for 80 and 160 meters band
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The 40/30 Pyramid
- A dual band delta loop antenna resonating on 30 and 40 meters band using a single wire for the top slopers on both 30 and 40 meters and does not need any balun
[ Hits: 588 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multi-band End-Fed Antenna
- An excellent guide to homebrewing multi band end-fed antennas. The article, embed several drawings including diagrams and detailed pictures, illustrating the basic funcionality of end-fed antennas. The author gives some basic hints on how to build a half size antenna for 80 40 to 10 meters and a 6 meter to 40 meter configuration. It is also well described how to build the impedance transformer and the loading coils for lower bands.
[ Hits: 598 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5 ]
- 160-RV - Top Band G5RV Antenna
- How to turn a G5RV antenna into a 160 meter band antenna with easy to find parts. A G5RV adapter for tob band by Thomas AD1B
[ Hits: 2516 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Full Wave Loop Dimensions
- This article contains the measurements for building a full wave loop using wire and length of 1/4 Wave
Coax Matching Transformer
[ Hits: 1029 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Classic Multiband Dipole
- The Classic Multiband Dipole Antenna QST article. The open-wire feed line dipole antenna is easy to install and offers surprising performance on several bands. You can install it in almost any configuration; it does not have to be strung in the traditional horizontal flat top
[ Hits: 1807 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Basics of Patch Antennas
- This article explores the basic concepts of patch antennas. Topics include principles of operation, impedance matching, radiation pattern, circular polarization, bandwidth, efficiency, alternative feed types, stacked patches and higher mode behavior.
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Top Band Receive Loop Antenna
- In this article the author shows the receiving loop antenna for 160 meters band installed at his QTH. Diagram and movie available. Article in in Turkish but can be translated in english
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 9 Circle RX antenna
- The receiving antenna setup for the top band, made with a 9 elements vertical antenna array, remote controller and remote relais.
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Short 80m center-loaded vertical
- A short vertical antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1337 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Top Band Frequencies
- 160 meter band allocations by world area, with best and known bad frequencies indications.
[ Hits: 850 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homebrew a High Performance SSB RTX for 14 MHz
- This article describes the construction of a high performance transmitter and receiver for SSB (voice) communication covering the 14MHz (20 meters) high frequency amateur radio band with output range 15 to 20 watts and a top audio sound quality both on transmit and receive.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- Receiver Protection in SO2R and Beverage Antennas
- How to protect your receiver when operating in SO2R and using beverage antennas. A custom protection box made with two resistors and 2 stack of diodes.
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 144 Mhz Stop band TVI filters
- A High pass filter will not help, use a stop-band filter to notch out the beast.
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms40m & 80m band 80m band air band band 12m band web sdr top band tri band two band 11 meter cb band 2 band vertical 3 metr band 60 meter band 6m band antenna 70 cm band moxon air band antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links