weather forecast12 links
- WA6MVG Amateur Radio Station
- Amateur radio,ham radio,shortwave listening,scanner links and current weather conditions,weather advisories,and weather forecast from a personal weather station located in Auburn, Washington
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- WEFAX Frequencies
- NOAA National Weather Service Marine Forecasts include a table with abbreviated versions of radiofax broadcast schedules
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- National Weather Service Marine Forecasts
- Amateur radio, commonly referred to as "Ham" radio, is popular among the yachting and small boat community as a means of providing communications and receiving weather information.
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NAVTEX by National Weather Service Marine Forecasts
- NAVTEX is an international automated medium frequency (518 kHz) direct-printing service for delivery of navigational and meteorological warnings and forecasts, as well as urgent marine safety information to ships.
[ Hits: 155 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Geophysical Alert Message wwv.txt
- Broadcast via WWV and WWVH at 18 and 45 minutes past the hour. This message is updated every 3 hours.
Reports current Solar-terrestrial indinces, Solar Flux, A-index, K-Index, forecast for space weather storms.
Prepared by the US Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Environment Center
[ Hits: 1483 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- Today's Space Weather - SEC
- Another interesting reports page with plots and graphs of solar flux.
Interesting resources provided here includes, Solar images, a text 3 day solar geophysical forecast, a 3-days Solar X-Ray flux plot updated evety 5 minutes, The Satellite Environment Plot, combines satellite and ground-based data
[ Hits: 1141 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Australian Space Forecast Centre
- Current HF Radio Propagation and Space Weather Report
[ Hits: 1589 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Solar Activity and 3-day Predictions
- Prepared jointly by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Weather Prediction Center and the U.S. Air Force.
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Propagation prediction for South Africa Region
- Propagation forecast for the southern African region by SANSA
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NOAA 3 day Report of Solar and Geophysical Activity
- Prepared jointly by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA,
Space Weather Prediction Center and the U.S. Air Force.
[ Hits: 390 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- HF - VHF Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines. Solar Weather, Geomagnetic, Aurora, Ionospheric reports via eAlerts and webpage. WAP phone access. Live and educational resources, and more.
[ Hits: 1296 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Mscan Meteo V 3.2
- Access to weather forecasts while at sea or at home
Weather fax, RTTY, Navtex commercial program
[ Hits: 1213 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
You can try similar termsweather forecast forecast hf propagation forecast propagation forecast hf weather hf weather fax weather weather and fax weather fax weather sa weather sat 137 mhz weather antenna aprs weather code for weather marine weather
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links