weather forecast8 links
- WEFAX Frequencies
- NOAA National Weather Service Marine Forecasts include a table with abbreviated versions of radiofax broadcast schedules
[ Hits: 625 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- National Weather Service Marine Forecasts
- Amateur radio, commonly referred to as "Ham" radio, is popular among the yachting and small boat community as a means of providing communications and receiving weather information.
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- NAVTEX by National Weather Service Marine Forecasts
- NAVTEX is an international automated medium frequency (518 kHz) direct-printing service for delivery of navigational and meteorological warnings and forecasts, as well as urgent marine safety information to ships.
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Decoding Russian Meteor-M2 satellite images in real time
- The Meteor-M N2 is a polar orbiting Russian weather satellite that was launched on July 8, 2014. Its main missions are weather forecasting, climate change monitoring, sea water monitoring/forecasting and space weather analysis/prediction. Meteor-M N2 transmits images using the digital LRPT protocol at around 137.1 MHz with can be received with an RTL-SDR.
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Australian Space Forecast Centre
- Current HF Radio Propagation and Space Weather Report
[ Hits: 1743 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Geophysical Alert Message wwv.txt
- Broadcast via WWV and WWVH at 18 and 45 minutes past the hour. This message is updated every 3 hours.
Reports current Solar-terrestrial indinces, Solar Flux, A-index, K-Index, forecast for space weather storms.
Prepared by the US Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Environment Center
[ Hits: 1670 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- Propagation prediction for South Africa Region
- Propagation forecast for the southern African region by SANSA
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HF - VHF Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines. Solar Weather, Geomagnetic, Aurora, Ionospheric reports via eAlerts and webpage. WAP phone access. Live and educational resources, and more.
[ Hits: 1433 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
You can try similar termsweather forecast forecast propagation forecast hf weather fax weather weather and fax weather fax weather sat marine weather qfh weather antenna solar weather space weather weather radio weather resources weather satellite
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links