weather radio49 links
Ham Radio : ARES RACES
- Amateur Radio Emergency Service
- "ARES trains and organizes Hams to provide emergency communications to ""Served Agencies"" such as FEMA, National Weather Service, Red Cross, Salvation Army, Hospitals, and others. This site describes ARES goals and methods and structure."
[ Hits: 5930 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- East Alabama Amateur Radio Club
- Access to club info, meeting info, regional weather radar, linux links and various amateur links.
[ Hits: 1424 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Xenia Weather Amateur Radio Net
- Xenia, Ohio Ham radio club, formed because of the Tornado of 1974.
[ Hits: 825 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Weather Amateur Radio Network (WARN)
- W8NWS is the Cincinnati, Ohio chapter of Skywarn.
[ Hits: 672 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Amateur Radio Club of Parker County
- W5PC is an ARRL Special Services Club, ARES/RACES/SKYWARN in Weatherford, Parker County, TX
[ Hits: 1316 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Tri-County Ham Radio Club N. Texas
- Serving Tarrant, Parker, Wise counties, and city of Fort Worth, Azle, Springtown, Boyd, Weatherford, Saginaw
[ Hits: 1754 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- KF4ZMC Gina
- Info about Amateur Radio and emergency info weather related.
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- NASA Online VLF Receiver
- Hear VLF audio from NASA online VLF radio receiver in Huntsville, Alabama.
[ Hits: 26410 | Votes: 94 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- Radio Meteors-NASA Alabama
- Icom PCR 1000 at NASA Marshall Space Flight Center monitoring meteor signals on 67.3 mhz.live.
[ Hits: 4848 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.29 ]
- Kantronics produce Modems, Tnc, Kam, Marine, wireless modems. Packet radio communication devices, HF E-mail, paging, GPS tracking, weather data gathering, or wireless data transmission.
[ Hits: 9033 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- National Weather Service Marine Forecasts
- Amateur radio, commonly referred to as "Ham" radio, is popular among the yachting and small boat community as a means of providing communications and receiving weather information.
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Australian Space Forecast Centre
- Current HF Radio Propagation and Space Weather Report
[ Hits: 1740 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Solar Weather
- Basic information compiled and copied from NOAA SEC explaining and showing current solar weather conditions affecting amateur radio.
[ Hits: 1102 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- HF - VHF Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines. Solar Weather, Geomagnetic, Aurora, Ionospheric reports via eAlerts and webpage. WAP phone access. Live and educational resources, and more.
[ Hits: 1429 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Amateur Radio Propagation RSS (XML) Live Feed
- Live space weather and propagation data, in RSS (XML) format.
[ Hits: 2493 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.6 ]
- Monitors the space weather parameters essential for HF radio, including SSN/SFI, Ap/Kp, X-ray/Proton flux, and Auroral activity. IonoProbe downloads near-real time satellite and ground station data, stores information for future use and displays it in a user-friendly way.
[ Hits: 2211 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- Amateur Weather Satellite Imaging
- Images and Radio Shack composition
[ Hits: 2423 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- APRS for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
[ Hits: 16898 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 19687 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 24953 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.23 ]
You can try similar termsweather radio noaa weather radio hf weather fax weather weather and fax weather fax weather sat marine weather qfh weather antenna solar weather space weather weather forecast weather resources weather satellite weather station
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links