40 antenn450 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3867 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Easy wire antenna for 40-20-10 meters
- PE3HMP project of a triband wire antenna for 40 20 10 meters band, made using home made coils
[ Hits: 10595 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Invisible DX antenna for the low bands
- Article by DK5WL describes a multi-band DX antenna for the 160m-40m amateur radio bands with
low visibility but great performance for long distance communication.
[ Hits: 6324 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Ground Plane for 7 MHz
- How to build a ground plane antenna for the 40 meters band in french
[ Hits: 2751 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- EH antenna for 40 meters band
- A 19 inch EH antenna for the 7 MHz
[ Hits: 3257 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 40 meter Moxon by SM0DTK
- A wire moxon antenna plan for the 7 Mhz
[ Hits: 6583 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna For 40- 80-160 Meters
- The basic antenna is a vertical monopole, using elevated radials to complete the ground plane by k5oe
[ Hits: 3911 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 2 elements YAGI for field day operation
- A wire yagi antenna for 20 and 40 meters band suitable for outdoor and field day operations
[ Hits: 12347 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Inverted V
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 3179 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The simple 144/440 copper pipe J
- A simple dual band VHF UHF jpole antenna Projects by Dale Kubichek
[ Hits: 5628 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Thick Loop
- The performance of a small magnetic loop can be improved constructing it larger, thicker or both.
The antenna is covering from 12 Megahertz to 32 megahertz and adding a 156 Pico farads ceramic capacitor it resonates on the 40 meters band.
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Another vertical antenna for 30, 40 and 80 meters
- This article is to describe a multi band DX-dedicated antenna offering a minimum of compromises (such as lossy traps), for the hams not having any high-support
[ Hits: 4031 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- AO-40 70cm Uplink Antenna
- Homebrew satellite antenna by G6LVB
[ Hits: 2034 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MFJ-940 modification
- The MFJ-940 VERSA TUNER II is a useful little antenna tuner for the HF-bands. However it suffers from a minor design error, which can be easily rectified.
[ Hits: 2335 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- G8JNJ Broadband HF Vertical Antenna
- G8JNJ Broadband HF Vertical Antenna - Requires no tuner - great results from 40m to 10m plus 80m & 6m with reduced performance
[ Hits: 4312 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- High Performance 802.11 Antenna
- It is cheap and simple and has a gain of about 17 dBi.
[ Hits: 8308 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The FD4 Windom antenna
- This antenna originated from darc QRV magazine in 1971 should be attributed to DJ2KT, works on 80 40 20 10 meters without ATU, based on the Windom principle.
[ Hits: 3488 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Homebrew a W3DZZ antenna
- Build your own multiband W3DZZ antenna resonating on 80 40 20 15 and 10 meters band
[ Hits: 18900 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- Antennae Depot
- HF Yagi and Vertical antennas for Amateur Radio.
Full line of mono-band HF antennas (40, 20, 15, 10 m) high-efficient yagi beams from Russia
[ Hits: 2655 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DK9SQ Antennen
- Walter Spieth Antennen offer, Duoband-Portable-Log. Periodic 2m/70cm, Vertical-Loop-Antenna,10-40 Meter and PortableW3DZZ-Antenna as well as fiberglass tubes
[ Hits: 2261 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termsl antenn zl antenn antenn l-antenn log antenn 40 antenn vhf uhf antenn lz-antenn eme-antenn tv antenn mw antenn mh antenn cb antenn balcony antenn how to build an antenn
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links