Four Band Antenna
- This 4 band up and outer antenna covers 21 to 10 Mhz and can work on 28 Mhz as well by W9SCH
[ Hits: 1911 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
The Joystick Antenna
- The Joystick antenna was used many years ago as an all band vertical HF antenna under restricted space situations that would cover from 80 meters thru 10 meters with a tuner and was a great commercial success Some hams even had success with it on 160 meters.
Low Band Monitor
- The Low Band Monitor is a monthly twelve page newsletter edited by Lance Johnson, that was introduced in April of 1993. The main objective of this newsletter is to promote Low Band DXing on the 1.8, 3.5 and 7.0 mz. Amateur Radio Bands
F9FT - AFT Antennas
- The radio-amateur antennas made by AFT (formerly Antennes Tonna, later Tonna Electronique division Antennes) are the result of more than 50 years of passion and experiments. Maker of VHF and UHF antennas, cover bands from 6 meters to 13 centimeters
WideBand for Yaesu 817 857 897pop
- Free Download of Widebander.
This software will allow you to extended TX for the Yaesu FT 857 FT 817 FT 897 and reset back to standard factory defaults.
Warining: this programs looks like not to be supported. Download and use it at your own risk.
Diplexer 2m 70cm
- This DIPLEXER separates 2m from 70cm on the same coax cable, and allows to use 2 antennas over the same cable and permits transmission on one band
and simultaneous receiption on the other band by hb9abx