Search Results for "base"875 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : Dipole
- Buddipole by ZR6KMD
- A rotateable dipole specifically for the 20m based on W3FF Buddipole design by ZR6KMD
[ Hits: 2294 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Gain Comparison System
- This device goal is to optimize homebrew antenna for the V/UHF band. This tool, is based itself on the simultaneously comparison between two antenna, directly in dB. by IK0BDO
[ Hits: 1988 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.58 ]
- Base Loaded 160M Half-Sloper Antenna
- If you want an antenna resonoant on the 160 meters band this is a possible solution, but of course, need space.
[ Hits: 4310 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- ON6DP QSL-Manager-Database
- Qsl manager database files to download in multiple formats along to IOTA reference and other utilities
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Mortality statistics in Ham Radio Community
- To search for potentially carcinogenic effects of electromagnetic field exposures, the author conducted a population-based study of mortality in US amateur radio operators
[ Hits: 835 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hamdata FCC Information Statistics
- Statistics based on FCC Database. Data is compared to previous perions.
[ Hits: 1116 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Northern Illinois Radio Portal
- Amateur Radio web based forum
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DK5CZ AMA Antennas
- AMA magnetic loop antennas, original Käferlein AMA, produced by funktechnik-beese based in Germany
[ Hits: 3047 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- U.S. based manufacturer of Connectors Jacks and Plugs Jackfields and Jack Panels Cable Assemblies nd Patch Cords Switches
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
[ Hits: 3142 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
[ Hits: 3298 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- APRS World
- Searchable Database of stations
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- APRS interface to the FINDU and APRSWorld databases
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DB0ANF APRS Server
- Db0anf APRS server for nuernberg / fuerth area, providing online access to the aprs station database
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- A new method of radio direction finding
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
[ Hits: 1993 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequencies database and lets you click a station in the database to tune your radio to the station, or scan the list looking for stations that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2510 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wireless Field Day Log Program
- A reliable logging system for Field Day based
on wireless networking. Freeware, runs on macintosh, linux and windows
[ Hits: 1668 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 59+ Converter
- 59+ Converter is an external application which can be obtained as a part of the 59+ Software package that provides extended functionality for exporting, importing and modifying existing 59+ Log databases, dictionaries and tables.
[ Hits: 960 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- DX Tracker
- DX Tracker(tm) is a PC based amateur radio logging program. The program was created and is supported by Ed Lyons, KD6IET, and is constantly undergoing enhancements requested by its many users. The application has been used by amateur radio enthusiasts over the past 10 years, and many enhancements have been added to satisfy the radio amateur needs.
[ Hits: 1503 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Ham Fan
- A free small database program for Palm OS that allows you to log ham radio contacts. You can log the call sign, name, date, time and frequency of the contact.
[ Hits: 662 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QSL Card Imaging
- A database which allows the user to store and catalog QSL cards
[ Hits: 2656 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Radio propagation prediction tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool. Has an internal APRS client which can be used to display stations as a landmark.
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
[ Hits: 19028 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- Callsign Lookup
- Callsign Lookup is a simple, small Apple Macintosh application that allows the amateur radio operator with a dedicated Internet connection (DSL, cable) to quickly access online callsign databases
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Vacuum Tube Software
- The VTDATA software package is a complete vacuum tube manual on your computer. It has all the information you'd expect in a tube manual. VTDATA's database also includes vacuum tubes of historical interest, such as the early "two digit" types (45, 80, etc.) and hi-fi audio types.
[ Hits: 8441 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 3.06 ]