d star352 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : Homebrewing Techniques
- MMana-GAL Getting started
- Getting started with MMANA-GAL antenna analysis software
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Portable 2 Meter J-Pole
- This is a simple portable 2-meter J-Pole antenna. You start with a piece of 450-Ohm Ladder Line
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Slim Jim Antenna Project
- Starter project is the Slim Jim antenna for 2 Metres
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ladder Feeder Slim Jim Antenna
- A good starter project is this Slim Jim antenna for 2 Metres using 450Ω Ladder Feeder
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- S79 Praslin Island DX Pedition
- IK5RUN, I5OYY I5IHE will operate from Praslin Is. Seychelles IOTA AF-024 respectly as S79UN S79YY S79LC Log Online and DX Spots
Operations will start From Sunday 21st October 2012 till Sunday 4th November 2012
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RSGB - Guide to QSLing
- How to send and receive QSL cards at RSGB
[ Hits: 85 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- South Lakeland Repeater Group
- Supports 2 analogue (GB3LD 2m & GB3LF 70cm) and its NEW D-STAR digital GB7LF.
[ Hits: 102 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Syria - SSTARS
- The Syrian Scientific Technical Amateur Radio Society.
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- STAR-H Corporation
- STAR-H Corporation specializes in extremely wideband dipoles and compact low-profile antenna systems for military, emergency management, commercial operations and consumer wireless applications.
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Digital Modes
- Getting Started in PC Soundcard Digital Radio, basics of amateur radio digital modes
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- D-Star Information
- D-Star information by Las Vegas hams
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How To Get Started On EME
- Moonbounce is the ultimate long path DX. It is exciting and allows you to literally work the world on VHF and UHF. It is not as difficult as you may think. Here is how to get started on this most exciting mode
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- CW on VHF handheld
- On-air code practice idea, build this handy device and start your own FM CW net
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Getting started on data modes with the Elecraft K2
- You do not need an expensive or complicated interface to get started using psk31 and other data modes with an elecraft k2 transceiver.
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- APRS4R is a free APRS digipeater or gateway software for embedded devices
[ Hits: 700 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- NCDXF Beacon for Android
- NCDXF Beacon is a simple tool to monitor the NCDXF beacons on the Ham Radio bands 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m and 10m.
Upon start the the time will be synchronized with an NTP server.
[ Hits: 915 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DStarChat USB
- Software for ICOM D-Star Radios IC880H IC80AD
[ Hits: 880 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- D-STAR Hot Spot
- D-STAR Hot Spot is software for Windows that creates a D-STAR 'point of presence' (or hot spot) utilizing an analog radio and a GMSK node adapter. The hot spot creates RF access to the D-STAR network where none previously existed
[ Hits: 1506 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 776 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The SDR / DSP Starter Page
- General introduction about SDR, includes links to many SDR white papers.
[ Hits: 485 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar termsmeg star mg 97 which 1d star drm d star d star d-star v2.44 d-star star sat star 1c tri star 240 star star 700 tri star ky d star star m 298 star st 700
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links