Search Results for "design"913 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 9 element yagi for 2 meters band
- A simple design of a 9 elem. yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 46233 | Votes: 238 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- H5ANX Mk4 Delta Loop Design
- Delta loop antennas design by Sajid Rahim
[ Hits: 8848 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- A Vertically Polarized Delta Loop for 40m
- Practical contruction and designing notes of a delta loop for the 40 meters band
[ Hits: 18744 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.28 ]
- Choke Balun Designs
- In this designs G8ODE explains different methods to builds a choke balun
[ Hits: 2319 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
[ Hits: 4823 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- MOXON Antenna Project
- The MOXON antenna can provide radio amateurs with an excellent antenna system that is easy to homebrew and usually does not require any adjustment if made according to the dimensions specified by its designer. A typical MOXON rectangle can be built in a few hours, using X type of spreaders arrangement as discussed on this web site.
[ Hits: 3906 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 30755 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Antennas : theory and designs
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in several long articles all you need to know about antennas, their design and performance, for both amateurs and SWL
[ Hits: 8962 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.27 ]
- DPD Productions
- Home of the TrainTenna and MilTenna. Uniquely designed antennas for Transmit or Receive Only, Indoors and Outdoors, Railroad, Aviation, Military, Ham, MURS, GMRS, and other services.
[ Hits: 3406 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- ASTER Teleservices
- Telecommunication Infrastructure jobs including the Tower and Foundation design
[ Hits: 966 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- ON5UR QSL print service
- We are hams who design high quality full colour QSL cards. Now we print also full colour backsides on our QSL cards. 1000 cards costs only 82 Euro. For more details write firstname.lastname@example.org``Remember: The QSO is short, our QSL cards are forever !
[ Hits: 1349 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.89 ]
- A freeware software package for Yagi design. This webpage also contains many sample and standard antenna downloads for experimentation.
[ Hits: 9854 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2635 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- Smith chart calculator
- linSmith is a Smith Charting program, mainly designed for educational use. It allows defining multiple load impedances (different frequencies), and adding components (discrete components and line sections) in series and parallel. It plots the impedances on the screen, shows the values in table format, and is able to generate publication quality Postscript output.
[ Hits: 3841 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- Palm OS based shareware application by KC6AAB for Amateur Radio Operators. AmRLog is designed for logging mobile radio contacts.
[ Hits: 1447 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- MorseGen is a simple program the purpose of which is to generate Morse Code at whatever speed you feel comfortable reading, for practice purposes. It wasn't designed to be a tutor for those who know no Morse at all, although you might find it useful for that purpose. It doesn't have a feature for sending small character groups over and over, although this can easily be achieved by creating text files containing the character groups you want to practice.
[ Hits: 1970 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Big Fat Tail Productions
- PocketSat is a full-featured satellite tracking application for PalmOS and PocketPC devices. It is designed to be usable by both experienced satellite trackers as well as novices who are interested in knowing when they can simply look up and see satellites.
[ Hits: 6329 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A.M. tutorial
- This tutorial is designed to help explain some of the concepts involved in RF power measurement for amplitute modulated signals.
[ Hits: 3392 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Ferrite information
- Ferrite Toroidal Cores, Magnetic Properties of Ferrite Materials, EMI - RFI Suppression
Design Considerations, Ferrite Beads, Ferrites for RFI Ferrite Cores for RFI Suppression
by CWS ByteMark
[ Hits: 12865 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 80m SSB & CW transceiver
- The 80m SSB & CW transceiver design is based on an already proven concept used in ATLAS amateur transistorised transceivers from 70's
[ Hits: 9958 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- 144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
[ Hits: 16261 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- 23cm dual stage preamp
- A modification / combination of the DJ9 BV & I5TDJ
144 MHz preamp designs
[ Hits: 2322 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Using ferrites for interference suppression
- This tutorial is meant to shed some light on the use of ferrites, and also presents some comparative frequency domain measurements both to illustrate some of the points, and to give designers an idea of what they might expect in using and specifying a ferrite component
[ Hits: 3600 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Regenerative Radio Receiver Circuit
- Useful and well thought out regenerative receiver design
[ Hits: 1388 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Build A Vector Network Analyzer
- The VNA (vector network analyzer) is an essential tool for measuring the complex impedance of a circuit at a given frequency. Article on how to build a Impedance analyzer.
[ Hits: 1047 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termswif design web design rf design design uhf design qsl design rf amp design rep design lc design pcb design ham design ham design sv1 vhf log design rf-amp-design vhf antenna design for t
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links