eas antenna327 links
- The Field Day Special Antenna
- Antenna that's simple,
inexpensive lightwiight and easy to install
[ Hits: 3220 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Line Launcher
- The line launcher is a handy tool which is a must-have for anyone who uses wire antennas. It provides an easy way to mount the end of a wire antenna up into a tree. It basically consists of a fishing reel mounted to a slingshot, which is a tried & true design.
[ Hits: 1201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 126540 | Votes: 109 | Rating: 7.93 ]
- N4JTE Antennas
- Just Too Easy 40 meter reversible quads in two an three element version
[ Hits: 2399 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Easy Delta Loop for 50MHz
- Build your own delta loop antenna for 6 meters band
[ Hits: 10889 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna- How Broad Is It? Adapted from Technical Correspondence, QST, September 1976, the increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole via W2DU
[ Hits: 4799 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Actual Antenna SWR
- Easy for calculate formula which could be a wake-up call for you.
The SWR value at the input of antenna cable is not a actual SWR of your favorite antenna.
[ Hits: 3916 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Better Feedline Loss Measurements with Antenna Analyzers
- Various publications through the years have shown how the SWR measured on a shorted (or open) feed line can be used to calculate feed line attenuation
[ Hits: 1542 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G5RV antenna
- Review by G3TXQ and comparison to its modificated versions. SWR Measurements on inverted V setup and comparison from EZNEC model and a real one.
[ Hits: 1550 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The G5RV antenna by WB2VUO
- This is from a posting on the BARK PBBS Keith, WB2VUO
[ Hits: 2262 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Use of tripods to assemble and balance big antennas
- Here is a way to ease assembly and balancing of a large antenna. The elements and boom are assembled separately in most cases. Once they are all together set up 2 tripods in the assembly area and put the boom on them.
[ Hits: 1983 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Indoor Antenna Construction Tips
- Safety tips and troubleshooting ideas by K2ZS
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Ultimate Portable HF Vertical Antenna
- A light and compact antenna that is easy to build, and easy to find parts for. Band coverage is 60 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 4014 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- SWL Receiving Antenna Ideas
- Shortwave radio receiving antenna experiments, on 30 and 40 meters band with pictures, schematics and descriptions.
[ Hits: 10213 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Secrets of a Successful Stealth Operator
- N5IW ideas to build your own antenna in a restricted lot, or a stealth antenna. Includes PPT files of HF and VHF stealth antennas.
[ Hits: 3601 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Notebook Antenna
- the multiband Notebook Antenna, so called because the entire antenna will fit easily inside a 1" thick 3-ring binder
[ Hits: 4608 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Easy way antenna systems
- Written by John M. Haerle, WB5IIR (SK). A must read for anyone considering building a good low cost HF multi-band antenna system.
[ Hits: 823 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CSVHFS Antenna Gain Measurements
- The Central States VHF Society has conducted Antenna Gain Measurements since its inception in 1967. Comparisons between commercial and homebrew antennas, between different homebrew designs, and between different commercial designs. Mostly VHF UHF and up antennas.
[ Hits: 1205 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
[ Hits: 1700 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
[ Hits: 2872 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna scanner antenna from old tv antenna ewe antenna 154 mhz antenna 150 khz antenna antenna 446 mhz mp antenna 33 cm antenna log yag antenna hf antenna 2.5m iek antenna antenna 70-cm-antenna 70 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links