Search Results for "eas antenna"280 links
- A Collapsible 2-Element Delta Quad
- This easy-to-build and inexpensive 2 meter antenna is also made to store easily. It's designed for hand held use, so it's great for fox hunting! By Charles Scharlau, NZØI
[ Hits: 2428 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- EZ-Lindenblad Antenna for 2 Meters
- This easy to build antenna works well for satellite or terrestrial communication, horizontal or vertically polarized by Anthony Monteiro, AA2TX QST Article
[ Hits: 5607 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- A centre-fed co-axial dipole for 4m
- Easy to setup dipole antenna for 4 meters band by Tony Hawker G4CJZ
[ Hits: 5132 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 19028 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3731 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A cheap and easy TV antenna
- A simple, cheap, efficient tv antenna that you can make yourself.
[ Hits: 2427 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 2333 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Analyzing Three Antenna Analyzers
- On this page W8WWV present some measurements he made with three of the popular antenna analyzers.
MFJ MFJ-269, AEA CIA-HF, Autek RF-1
[ Hits: 2310 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Loop Antennas and Calculator
- KA1FSB loop calculator give you a quick overview of the feasibility of "squeezing" a loop into your available yard or apartment space. The easy calculator yields a reasonable approximation of dimensions, to within 5% over the amateur bands, using typical wire gauges ranging from 12-18 AWG.
[ Hits: 9277 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- Loop antenna for NDBs
- Nondirectional Radio Beacons, NDBs, can easily by received with this loop. Resonant in the 200 – 500kHz range, the loop antenna is directional, sensitive, and quiet.
[ Hits: 1401 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Testing with the Loop Antenna
- NRSC AM bandwidth measurements with the loop antenna
[ Hits: 438 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Offset multiband trapless antenna
- Simple, easy to build, low cost, compact, multiband By Robert Wilson, AL7KK
[ Hits: 1575 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Wire receiving loop antenna
- A quick and easy to build loop antenna for shortwave listeining can tune from 5 to 18 Mhz
[ Hits: 5650 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- 2400 MHz Helix Antenna
- This antenna is easy to build and suitable for broadband work, satellite work and terrestrial work.
[ Hits: 8110 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Understanding Antennas For The Non-Technical Ham
- A Book By Jim Abercrombie, N4JA.
Reason for writing this book is to educate you so you can make an informed choice concerning the
best antenna for you. Another reason is to dispel the many antenna myths that circulate in the amateur
[ Hits: 771 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5113 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The Balcony Buddy Antenna
- An easy VHF/UHF antenna solution for cube dwellers.
[ Hits: 999 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 7db tape measure yagi beam for RDF
- A 3 element yagi beam antenna made with a tape measure. This design exhibits a very clean pattern and is perfect for RDF use.
[ Hits: 3647 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- Cantenna Aus-Style
- This is a brief guide to a cantenna , locating the materials not available easily in australia
[ Hits: 4674 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 4.31 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 1817 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- CO2KK Wire antenna for 50 Mhz
- 6m (50Mhz) Long wire antenna
There is another form of long wire antenna which provides uni-directional coverage and is easy to build. Description by Arnie Coro CO2KK
[ Hits: 1257 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- TW Antennas
- Portable multiband HF antennas.
The Traveler provides 5 band, omni-directional communications in an easy-to-assemble package that requires no radial ground system or towers
[ Hits: 1100 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Micro908 Kit
- A re-usable control & computing platform for
antenna measurement, PSK31 digital modems, audio filtering, signal source & VFO, memory keyer by AMQRP
[ Hits: 1330 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL
[ Hits: 2321 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- WB6BYU Tape Measure Yagi
- A tape measure yagi antenna for 145.000 MHz suitable for ARDF
[ Hits: 1223 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]