Search Results for "feed point"31 links
Antennas : 12M
- Dualband-Beam 12/17 m
- The beam has only one feedpoint with 50 Ohm and has an open-sleeve element for 12 m by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 3737 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- 160 Meter Ground Plane
- The 160 meter ground plane is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoints / tiepoints use PVC pipe T-sections Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 118260 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- The Cycloid Collinear, a CP Omni
- This paper describes a wide band, high gain, multi-element cp omni with a single 50 ohm feedpoint with instructions for building a 2 and half element cycloid collinear for 2 meters.
[ Hits: 3449 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF Yagi for 6 m 4 m and 2 m
- Triband DK7ZB VHF Yagi antenna for 6 m, 4 m and 2 m with a single feedpoint
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 40 Meter Horizontal Loop
- The 40 meter horizontal loop is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses PVC a pipe T-section. The coax loops through the T-section to provide strain relief by W1TR
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 14 el 70 MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- This is a true monster Yagi for the 4m band which has a 50Ohm feedpoint with wide band performance yet the gain and F/B of a low impedance Yagi.
[ Hits: 438 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Duoband-Yagi for 10m and 6 m
- This Duoband-Yagi has a boom of 3.60 m and 3 elements for 10 m 4 elements for 6 m and one feedpoint with 50 Ohm
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 80 Meter Ground Plane
- The 80 meter ground plane is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoint uses PVC a pipe T-section Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Circular Loop Antenna Calculator
- This free online circular loop antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single circular loop with a single feed point. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed.
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- HF Home made Balun
- A balun is a device that is used at the feedpoint of a balanced antenna when an unbalanced feedline is desired to feed the antenna. Balun is a contraction for BALanced to UNbalanced.
[ Hits: 37513 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Beverage Antenna Construction
- Types of beverage wires, choose best supports and insulators, multiple antennas at one feedpoint, all well documented with photos and exaustive explanation.
[ Hits: 14313 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- Coaxial feeder or RF coax cable
- An overview of coax cable often called coaxial feeder or RF cable, used to feed antennas and deliver radio frequency power from one point to another
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- The Merits of Open Wire lines
- This article is devoted to pointing out the advantages of open wire lines and discussing a few particular applications where they might be the preferred choice to feed the antenna.
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Impedance measurement
- When experimenting on an antenna it's often important to determine its feedpoint impedance at various frequencies across the operating band. It's easy enough to measure SWR, but sometimes we need to know more detail than this
[ Hits: 1160 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Tuning moxon antennas
- More on the tuning of Moxons, getting the best F/B ratio and the lowest SWR, moving the feeding point and other constructions considerations
[ Hits: 1778 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Some plain facts about multiband vertical antennas
- There is considerable confusion as to what exactly a multiband vertical antenna is. The confusion concerns the method of feed, how much mismatch one can expect, how many radials are required, how the particular antenna is built for multiband use, plus some other points.
[ Hits: 1704 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- OCF Dipoles
- About windom antennas and OCF dipoles, tricks on covering more bands moving feed-points and potential problems. Problems caused by common mode currents in OCF dipoles
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 39240 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- T-Match Construction
- The T-Match with its balanced feed point is one method of feeding a Balanced Dipole.
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1683 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- Triband VHF Yagi antenna
- A triband VHF Yagi antenna for 6 m, 4 m and 2 m with one feed-point by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 1310 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Directory of emergency scanners pinpointed by location on a map of the US with direct feeds
[ Hits: 36369 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2629 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- Improving Receiver Noise on 50 MHz
- Tests on a preamplifier for 50 MHz installed right at the feedpoint of the antenna.
[ Hits: 702 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]