Search Results for "mp antenna"650 links - and 1 categories
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3356 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5485 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- 160-meters antenna problems and solutions
- Bill Orr W6SAI ham radio techniques. Improving ground connection, computer analysis of the antenna, modelling sample antennas pdf file
[ Hits: 2960 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.30 ]
- The TeslaVert 160 meter antenna
- A compact antenna contender for 160 meters.
[ Hits: 3040 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The flower pot antenna
- A portable dual-band antenna working principally on 10 meters but also close to the 30 meter band. Itís compact, light, economical and doesnít need any radial.
[ Hits: 11261 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 21273 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 1887 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 13599 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 7115 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- It is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10M & 20M, the antenna is also resonant on 6M
[ Hits: 6533 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4424 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- The Crossed-Field Antenna
- Please be aware this article introduces a completely new concept in antenna theory. In fact, this is considered the most important development relative to antennas in this century. It is so pervasive that a series of articles are required to cover the concept and its applications to the depth and extent it deserves. This is the first publication about the Crossed-Field Antenna
[ Hits: 1392 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 14940 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- The G5RV Multiband Antenna
- A French translation of the ARRL antenna compendium chapter about the G5RV Multi-band antenna,
[ Hits: 1450 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Exploring the secrets of the Smith chart
- If you're a Radio Engineer wannabee, you need to understand transmission lines. It's impossible to really understand transmitters and antennas without understanding lines. Using the Smith chart is far easier than really understanding the math by Chris Scott and associates
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5062 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The K9AY Terminated Loop
- A compact directional receiving antenna
[ Hits: 1923 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Magnetic loop for 30-10 M
- A light and portable magnetic loop antenna
with improved bandwidth and performance by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 1460 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 8 Element Quagi Antenna for 70cm
- Quagi 8el 70cm improved 13.77dBi by IK1HGE
[ Hits: 2852 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 4385 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Loop Antenna Basics
- Loop Antenna Basics and Regulatory Compliance for Short-Range Radio
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Gamma match example
- A gamma match example
[ Hits: 16201 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Multi Band Antenna Traps
- These devices are called Traps, but they are actually more like frequency sensitive switches. They are parallel resonant, high Q, tuned circuits which provide a very high impedance at their frequency of resonance.
[ Hits: 4456 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Comprod Communications
- Maker of robust and strong commercial and amateur radio VHF UHF antennas
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ICOM 746 Temperature Measurements
- The ICOM 746-Pro has acquired a history of NEC 1678G (IC-151) MMIC and driver transistor 2SK2975 failures. The failure of IC-151 appears to be a combination of ESD damage from electrostatic charge on the antenna entering IC-151, and perhaps thermal heat.
[ Hits: 1863 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]