Search Results for "mp antenna"727 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhz
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 39429 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1837 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The G5RV patterns
- G5RV detailed antenna patterns and 3D plots setting it up as inverted V with a different angle, compared to horizontal way.
[ Hits: 4743 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- G5RV Formula
- G5RV Formula - a simple multiband antenna, by Rick, KC8AON
[ Hits: 6829 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.34 ]
- Helical Antenna Calculator
- This is my simple implementation of the ARRL Antenna Book design equations for the axial-mode helical antenna.
[ Hits: 4153 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 5.61 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 40173 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SWL antenna distribution system
- A methodology for connecting multiple LF/MF/HF receivers to a single antenna via readily available and inexpensive 75-ohm TV cable. Custom made baluns and splitters provide impedance matching and prevent interaction between receivers.
[ Hits: 1238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Yahoo! Groups : VHF_UHF_homebrew
- Vhf and UHF homebrewers of hardware and antennas. Find help, idea, or someone with
just the same interest as you.
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W4RT Electronics
- DSP for FT-817, the Antenna BOSS Motorized Antenna Controller for Yaesu Radios, Speech Compressor and more
[ Hits: 787 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1467 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
[ Hits: 1968 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mobat Communications
- HF-SSB radio products Accessories, Amplifiers and Antennas tuners. Established in 1995 as a joint venture between Motorola's Land Mobile Product Sector and Bartal Electronic Enclosures Ltd.
[ Hits: 9043 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- Idiom Press
- CW keyers, Logikey, and antenna rotator controll like rotor-ez, and active audio low pass filters.
[ Hits: 2467 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- International Tower Supply
- Manufactures and distributes tower and wireless site components including antenna and sector mounts, site hardware, ice bridge and cable tray. Specializing in custom fabrication of work and equipment platforms; all hot-dipped galvanized.
[ Hits: 1896 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Manuals for receivers, amplifiers, antennas and much more
[ Hits: 1458 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Radio electronic and antenna consulting, servicing and buildups of customer supplied components. Transmitter and receiver site work and on line help.
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Authorized ham radio store for Alinco Vibroplex
Pryme MFJ Enterprises Mirage Amps Ameritron
Vectronics DCI Yaesu Comet Antenna
[ Hits: 1179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but want to model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinent to the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
[ Hits: 1740 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- AFU Knoppix
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
[ Hits: 5146 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7413 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna tgm antenna gap-antenna 70 mhz antenna 21 cm antenna tri ban antenna 20 mhz antenna what is antenna antenna 13 cm uhf antenna hf antenna i antenna for vhf uhf log antenna am antenna to sw
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links