Search Results for "mp antenna"648 links - and 1 categories
- The Kite and Balloon Antenna Site
- A complete site for anyone wanting to use kites or balloons for supporting Top Band antenna systems.
[ Hits: 6365 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- A Short Back Fire antenna
- A Short Back Fire antenna improved for Wireless-LAN applications
[ Hits: 5059 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 15675 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 3874 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 9 element yagi for 2 meters band
- A simple design of a 9 elem. yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 45003 | Votes: 236 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 26327 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 6807 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Six Meter Moxon Antenna
- Description and phots of a DIY moxon antenna for six meters band, includes clear pictures, drawings and assembling instruction to build this compact antenna for 50 mhz by N2MH
[ Hits: 28008 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- EH Antenna calculator
- Calculate eh antenna components dimension with this online form
[ Hits: 17716 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 28719 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 5892 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The Moxon Antenna
- The Moxon antenna is sort of a two element yagi with the elements folded and spaced to eliminate the need for an impedance match.
[ Hits: 1264 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JJ6 Antenna
- VK2ABQ G6XN W4RNL G4ZU comparisons
[ Hits: 1988 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 29872 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Limited space antennas
- My site describes several compact antenna designs.
[ Hits: 6489 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19034 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- Grumpy's Communications
- Dealer for Charles Gizmotchy Beam Antennas
[ Hits: 1103 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Laipac Technology Inc.
- We are committed to constantly improving our solutions in areas of GPS System, GPS Receivers, GPS Antennas, GPS Dataloggers, RF Modules, Wireless Security Systems, Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) for real time and passive tracking
[ Hits: 858 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- KEYCOM Characteristic Technologies
- Millimeterwave/Microwave transmission lines and components, Cryogenic temperature application transmission cables and systems, Permittivity(Dielectric rate) and Permeabillity measurement systems, Antennas, Radar systems
[ Hits: 751 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Hidetsugu Yagi : Father of Yagi Antenna
- The Yagi Antenna is a directional antenna invented by Dr. Hidetsugu Yagi of Tohoku Imperial University and his assistant, Dr. Shintaro Uta.
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Adventures in GPS antenna construction
- Adventures in amplified GPS antenna construction; an experiment
[ Hits: 1323 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AMANDX is a site dedicated to the new listener. There are articles on antennas receivers etc.
[ Hits: 1593 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- A freeware software package for Yagi design. This webpage also contains many sample and standard antenna downloads for experimentation.
[ Hits: 9591 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2583 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- 2m Band VHF antenna pre-amplifier
- Homebrew pre-amp for 144-146 MHz amateur band and OSCAR Satellites, using BF981
Dual-gate MosFet. Gain ~15 dB, NF=1dB.
[ Hits: 11125 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 8.59 ]