Search Results for "mp antenna"710 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 17552 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 23325 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1103 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Setting the SWR of Your Antenna
- SWR (standing wave ratio), is a measurement of how efficiently your antenna system will radiate the power available from your radio. In simple terms, your radio would like to radiate all of its power, but can only do so if the other components cooperate
[ Hits: 1119 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi Element Mounting Considerations
- One of the most important considerations when designing and building a Yagi antenna is the method used to attach the elements to a boom. This is true because the boom influences the electrical length of the elements. In this article JH Reisert explain with drawings techniques on mounting yagi antenna elements to a boom
[ Hits: 4020 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Home Brew VHF UHF dual band antenna
- Contructing precedure and tune up of a dual band mobile antenna. This antenna is just a 1/4 wavelength resonator for both UHF and VHF band. It provides no GAIN as compared to other multi-section design.
[ Hits: 35349 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- ARRLWeb: The HF Mobile Antenna
- Members only articles on HF mobile antennas, includes an interesting RV antenna with a 5 bands coverage, and another similar antenna for camper.
[ Hits: 2924 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Challenge: Receiving Antennas
- Importance of receiving antennas in working dx stations by Greg Ordy
[ Hits: 1565 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Handi-Tenna portable satellite antenna
- Here is a high-performance hand-held beam antenna that is easy to build and guaranteed to improve your downlink from the LEO satellites over ANY rubber duck or mobile whip
[ Hits: 12179 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Long Loopstick Antenna
- Wound on a 3 foot length of PVC pipe, the long loopstick antenna was an experiment to try to improve AM radio reception without using a long wire or ground.
[ Hits: 3986 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Selection Made Easy
- This page will help you answer important questions about antenna selection before you talk to a supplier. After reading this paper, you should be able to better determine the most important parameters you need to know for your antenna selection criteria.
[ Hits: 1865 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Antenna Polarization notes
- Antenna polarization is a very important consideration when choosing and installing an antenna. Most communications systems use either vertical, horizontal or circular polarization. Knowing the difference between polarizations and how to maximize their benefit is very important to the antenna user.
[ Hits: 2233 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Spider Antennas
- Compact HF antennas for home and mobile use, compact HF maritime antennas, manufactured by multi-band antennas
[ Hits: 2193 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- The fact that the phasing between a wanted signal and an unwanted signal can be different on different antennas is put to advantage. With this condition, the unwanted signal can be cancelled out by controlling amplitude and phase. The heart of the system is some form of phase control circuitry.
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K0BG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4477 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 7550 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- N2APB Yaesu FT-817 review
- Yaesu's FT817 and Super Antennas MP-1 review by George Heron, N2APB
[ Hits: 3288 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 22196 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1332 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- AA5TB Antenna Coupler / SWR Bridge
- Wire antennas requires a special coupling network to properly couple my 50 ohm coax to the antenna's high impedance (5000 ohms)
[ Hits: 4422 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna end-fed antenna j antenna 50 mhz 6 m hf antenna antenna antenna 144 440 40m antenna cb antenna 70 mhz antenna 10 ghz antenna 14 mhz antenna 6m j antenna 75 m antenna edz-antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links