and 1 categories
about mp antenna on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Antennas : 40M Antennas : 6M Antennas : Portable Antennas : Quad Antennas : Theory
Antennas : Theory : Antenna Gain Antennas : Traps Antennas : WiFi
- A Modern Thermocouple Ammeter
- Thermocouple ammeters are very rare these days, but the job they were perfect for - measuring antenna currents - is still a modern requirement especially in respect to groundplane currents. By David A. Reid PA3HBB G0BZF
[ Hits: 2360 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Optimizing Inductors
- While intended mainly for antenna loading coils, this article also applies to other resonant systems, such as amplifier tank circuits.
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Trap antennas, coaxial trap, coax dipole antenna loss resistance
- Testing and comparison of traps and trap antennas
[ Hits: 2890 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
Antennas : Yagi Manufacturers : Accessories Manufacturers : Antenna Masts and Mounts Manufacturers : Antenna Tuners Manufacturers : Towers and Accessories Shopping and Services : Ham Radio Stores
- WLAN antenna 2.4 GHz Do-It-Yourself
- A simple homebrew outdoor antenna to 2.4 GHz band.
[ Hits: 132605 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- Simple double-quad Antenna
- 2.4 Ghz quad antenna
[ Hits: 41171 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- Wifi Antenna Tests
- Comparison Test of Marska wlan-antennas
[ Hits: 6239 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- A Tincan feed for 2.45Ghz
- Construction details for a simple but effective antenna for 2.45Ghz wireless lan use.
[ Hits: 6386 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Slotted Waveguide 802.11b WLAN antennas
- 802.11b WLAN Waveguide Antennas Unidirectional &
Omnidirectional. High gain, Simple construction by Trevor Marshall
[ Hits: 6032 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 8933 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- 14Km 802.11B link test
- G7EYT, Carl - G6NLC and Neil - M1NCD sucessfully completed a 14Km range check with 802.11B equipment and home built antenna's.
[ Hits: 38312 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 25947 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4521 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DirectionalBiQuad - Seattle Wireless
- A biquad is a fairly powerful antenna which is relatively easy to construct, with impressive performance for their size. A link greater than 5 miles can be made with a pair of these as a stand-alone antenna and a Prism2 100mW card, provided you keep coax short, and your line-of-sight is clear.
[ Hits: 9246 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.24 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links