Search Results for "mp antenna"665 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 40M
- 40M Inverted Vee
- This simple antenna can be used in various configurations for 40/80/20 or any WARC band or a combination of them
[ Hits: 3765 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
[ Hits: 2252 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- GW8IZR - A simple 70MHz antenna
- A simple way to make a four metre antenna
[ Hits: 3398 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Dual band 6m/4m Yagi
- This antenna was optimized with the goal to minimize any changes in 6jxx6 impedance/lobes. The result is a 7 el on 70 MHz with a little loss of gain comparing with the other monobands of the same lenght.
[ Hits: 1782 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Antenna wire catenary calculator
- This is a simple calculator for solving the antenna wire catenary between to end points given the design wind speed, mass per unit length of the wire, wire diameter and Gross Breaking Strength of the wire.
[ Hits: 2632 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- The GM3VLB 5 Band mini delta beam
- HF multiband mini delta compact and easy assembling antenna that cover from 20 to 10 meters by GM3VLB
[ Hits: 8647 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- VHF/UHF Wideband Portable Dipole
- A portable dualband dipole robust and compact antenna usable for horizontal and vertical polarisation by ON6MU
[ Hits: 2942 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Inverted V
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 3088 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Coaxial Line
- Impedance matching, Transmission Lines, Characteristic Impedance, VSWR & Mismatch and Antenna Losses
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Noise Reduction on 40m
- DF9CY implementation of W1HIS suggestion of inserting a common mode choke into a 40m antennas feed-line.
[ Hits: 1085 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
[ Hits: 1924 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- The Indoor spiral dipole
- An attic indoor antenna successfully implemented by N9RET by using two runs of 2-conductor wire
[ Hits: 3457 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Offset multiband trapless antenna
- Simple, easy to build, low cost, compact, multiband By Robert Wilson, AL7KK
[ Hits: 1608 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Adding to an Arrow Satellite Antenna
- By adding a tripod for mounting, bearing indicators, and a pre-amplifier, you can create an impressive antenna system for picking up FM signals from AO-51.
[ Hits: 4303 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- N0LX Petlowany Antenna Experiment
- An attempt to modify and try out the unusual antenna first described by Bill Petlowany, K6NO, in World Radio Magazine
[ Hits: 1700 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Importance of noise reduction in wires antennas
- An old post by John Doty about effects of noise in longwire antenna.
[ Hits: 1420 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Tower costs
- The costs to implement the N3RR Dream Tower
[ Hits: 3659 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Icom AH-4 wide range antenna tuner
- This document attempts to compensate for a rather sparse instruction manual by providing information on how to interface the AH-4 with any HF radio.
[ Hits: 2969 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- High Performance 802.11 Antenna
- It is cheap and simple and has a gain of about 17 dBi.
[ Hits: 8223 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The Yagi-Uda antenna, information on basic design, project and measure of Yagi-Uda antenna, include free repository/sample of beam antenna.
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- The Coaxman by Clear Signal Products, Inc. features a complete Wireman line of coaxial cable and antenna wire. Antenna wire, baluns, coax connectors, insulators, ladder line,
magnet wire, rope.
[ Hits: 1564 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- German internet shop for difficult-to-find components, which are used by radio amateurs.
Antenna parts, masts and mounts, cables connectors, wires, rf-chockes, toroids cores, twin-lead, teflon -strand, insultators
[ Hits: 3149 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Memphis Amateur Electronics
- Carry hundreds of ham radio products including amateur radios from Alinco, Icom, Kenwood, and Yaesu, plus ham radio products from MFJ, LDG, Diamond Antennas, Hustler, Ameritron, Astron power supplies, and books of all kinds
[ Hits: 1574 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Xperto Antenna Software AN-SOF
- XPERTO is a software for the modeling of antennas and 3D arbitrarily shaped wire structures. Xperto computes the electromagnetic response of wire antennas, including radiation and scattering problems.
[ Hits: 948 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OH5IY Antennas Lightning Protection
- Thoughts of ham radio station lightning and transient protection, finnish legistlation, rules, standards, principles, examples, data, graphs, formulas and transient protection device schematics.
[ Hits: 588 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna 433 mhz antenna gsm antenna 220 antenna antenna 70 mhz antenna swl antenna t antenna end-fed antenna 2.4 antenna pmr antenna dei hf antenna antenna,drm wi fi antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links