Search Results for "mp antenna"745 links - and 2 categories
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3599 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5703 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 14704 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4698 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- The Hairpin Monopole Antenna
- Numerous questions have been raised concerning its performance, namely How can a balanced structure radiate? and What is its impedance? This article will attempt to answer these questions.
[ Hits: 1404 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Make your FM Dipole antenna
- There is a simple, homemade antenna that can pull-in your favorite station.
[ Hits: 3744 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Simple FM Dipole Antenna
- FM Dipole for 88-108 MHz
[ Hits: 1440 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2539 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Crossed-Field Antenna
- Please be aware this article introduces a completely new concept in antenna theory. In fact, this is considered the most important development relative to antennas in this century. It is so pervasive that a series of articles are required to cover the concept and its applications to the depth and extent it deserves. This is the first publication about the Crossed-Field Antenna
[ Hits: 1478 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The G5RV Multiband Antenna
- A French translation of the ARRL antenna compendium chapter about the G5RV Multi-band antenna,
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 2417 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Exploring the secrets of the Smith chart
- If you're a Radio Engineer wannabee, you need to understand transmission lines. It's impossible to really understand transmitters and antennas without understanding lines. Using the Smith chart is far easier than really understanding the math by Chris Scott and associates
[ Hits: 903 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5640 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
[ Hits: 3538 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Magnetic loop for 30-10 M
- A light and portable magnetic loop antenna
with improved bandwidth and performance by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 1552 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 4735 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Loop Antenna Basics
- Loop Antenna Basics and Regulatory Compliance for Short-Range Radio
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Gamma match example
- A gamma match example
[ Hits: 17096 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Multi Band Antenna Traps
- These devices are called Traps, but they are actually more like frequency sensitive switches. They are parallel resonant, high Q, tuned circuits which provide a very high impedance at their frequency of resonance.
[ Hits: 4657 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Micro908 Kit
- A re-usable control & computing platform for
antenna measurement, PSK31 digital modems, audio filtering, signal source & VFO, memory keyer by AMQRP
[ Hits: 1400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna eas antenna 801.11n antenna m 202 antenna 145 mhz antenna i antenna for vhf end fed antenna 2m antenna pvc antenna antenna 902 928 mhz tv antenna 80-40-antenna antenna 3g tak antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links