Search Results for "mp antenna"728 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 3958 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Inverted L for 160 meters
- An inverted L antenna for 160 meters band by VE2DPE in french
[ Hits: 4931 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 2045 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Morgain Antenna for 40/80
- Simple and cheap antenna for 40/80 meter band
[ Hits: 10330 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 17894 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
[ Hits: 16445 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- Antenna Cable Loss and SWR
- Calculate Cable Loss from SWR and reverse. Text file with only two simply formulas
[ Hits: 1996 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Eliminating TX RF Feedback Problems
- Malfunction of transceivers due to stray RF pickup is a common problem, especially when using end-fed antennas, high-impedance feedlines, or a poor ground counterpoise
[ Hits: 1749 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G5RV antenna
- Review by G3TXQ and comparison to its modificated versions. SWR Measurements on inverted V setup and comparison from EZNEC model and a real one.
[ Hits: 1534 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Antenna Gain Comparison System
- This device goal is to optimize homebrew antenna for the V/UHF band. This tool, is based itself on the simultaneously comparison between two antenna, directly in dB. by IK0BDO
[ Hits: 2070 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.58 ]
- Ultimate Portable HF Vertical Antenna
- A light and compact antenna that is easy to build, and easy to find parts for. Band coverage is 60 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 3951 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 144/430 dualband J-Pole antenna
- A simple and cheap dualband j-pole antenna for 144 and 430 MHz
[ Hits: 14127 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Freebanders antenna systems
- Yagi Quad's and Verticals simple explanations about freebanders antenna systems
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VO1DK Everett
- Amateur Radio Antennas, Amateur radio & scouting, sailing and related links to each.
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- Commsaudit uk, i/q quadrature , hf receivers, rf, multicoupler, multicouplers, switch matrix, antenna matrices, masthead amplifier,, vhf receiver, uhf,
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.45 ]
- A new method of radio direction finding
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
[ Hits: 2097 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Distributor of PKW antennas and Reimesch Kommunikationssysteme RF amplifiers. Manufacturer of HF wire antennas Based in France.
[ Hits: 1634 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
[ Hits: 1669 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- This program calculates impedance matching for tube and solid-state PA, LNA, antenna match-box, interstage impedance matching and all other impedance matching in electronic and telecommunication.
[ Hits: 1061 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- SV1BSX Homebrew Corner
- Offer a wide range of homebrewing projects mainly for VHF UHF operations. From vhf antennas to preamplifiers, chargers and power supplies
[ Hits: 1339 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna 144 mhz antenna 220 antenna 220 mhz antenna zep antenna v antenna ewe antenna 2.1 mhz antenna 70 mhz antenna tgm antenna antenna 144 440 am antenna to sw antenna vhf elk antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links