Search Results for "power"823 links - and 21 categories
Antennas : 160M
- An 80-160 magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160 meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
[ Hits: 5074 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 802.11 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Antenna
- A 2.4Ghz low-power 5dBi vertical collinear
antenna for 802.11 applications
[ Hits: 8500 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Chokes Explained
- A "choke" is the common name given to an inductor that is used as a power supply filter element. They are typically gapped iron core units, similar in appearance to a small transformer, but with only two leads exiting the housing
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The "Woodpecker" Tuning aid
- This little gadget is that it allows you to tune up at full peak output power, whilst limiting the average power to a fraction of the peak, thereby protecting the PA from meltdown
[ Hits: 3497 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
[ Hits: 3040 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 1817 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Rebuilding the Collins 516F-2 Power Supply
- The Collins 516F-2 is a heavy-duty power supply for the KWM-2/2A transceivers and the 32S-1,2,3 series of Collins transmitters.
[ Hits: 1103 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Getting started in contest
- A PowerPoint presentation by Bruce Draper, AA5B on how to get started in contesting
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ViPEC Network Analyzer
- This program intended for electronic circuit analysis (mainly for Linux).
ViPEC is a powerful tool for the analysis of high frequency, linear electrical networks.
[ Hits: 833 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Solar power DIY kits. Homebrew your own solar power regulator, and power center.
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Relay Driver for Power Amps
- A simple but complex relay driver for power amplifiers
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1623 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.
[ Hits: 2875 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 80 m Hexfet power amplifier
- 80m hexfet power amplifier by W7ZOI
[ Hits: 3236 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Six-Meter Linear Amplifier
- This homebrew six-meter linear amplifier started off life as a "junker" Alpha 76PA h.f. amplfier. Power output is 800W
[ Hits: 1404 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Lightning Safety & Power Quality Issues
- LightningProtection: Lightning Safety & Power Quality Issues. A moderated professional forum by recognized experts, for accurate technical information on lightning, surge and grounding information.
[ Hits: 618 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 70 cm Power splitter
- A simple accurate power splitter for the 70cm uplink to Oscar 13 by G8EUX
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RF Actuated Keying Monitor
- Battery-powered monitor designed to provide an audible indication of keying for those whose rigs lack a CW sidetone
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Variable regulated power supply
- 1.2-30V 1.5A variable regulated power supply
[ Hits: 2332 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 15 A from a PC Power Supply
- 13.8 V 15A from a PC power supply
[ Hits: 11654 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- The Smart Switch
- The purpose of this project is to build a smart switch
A smart swith is a swith that needs a short press and the power will be turned ON.
[ Hits: 818 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small Unregulated Power Supply Project
- Here's a simple power supply that can be used in many applications. It is not regulated , so keep that in mind for voltage sensitive devices , and of course you will need to understand how to select the correct amperage and voltage for the AC transformer.
[ Hits: 955 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer
[ Hits: 7519 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Ham Radio and BPL
- Broadband over Power Lines (BPL) and Amateur Radio by the Rochester Amateur radio club
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ICOM IC-E90 accessories
- CI-V Interface and Power supply adapter for the IC-E90
[ Hits: 574 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]