Search Results for "power"822 links - and 21 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 5658 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Measuring Cable Loss
- Improving measurement accuracy when
low-power analyzers are used.
[ Hits: 581 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Where Does the Power Go
- An Energy Analysis at an Impedance Discontinuity in an RF Transmission Line
[ Hits: 540 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Getting the most from your tuner
- Here is how to adjust this popular tuner circuit so it transfers maximum power to your antenna without going snap
[ Hits: 2267 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Z Match for High RF power
- Based on VK5BR's Z-Match and designed for High RF Power covers 160 to 10 meters by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 4493 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- C6 Bahamas
- Sand Dollar Villa is equipped with two antennas and two power supplies, and an extensive tool kit. Has proven to be an excellent spot for people on vacation who also like to engage in casual DX ham radio operation.
[ Hits: 1456 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Calvert County, MD Police and Fire
- CalvertNews.info provides news and information for Calvert County, MD. Powered by the Calvert Independent.
[ Hits: 1262 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Comtechpst.com - High Power RF Amps
- Comtech PST offers solid-state power amplifiers in frequency ranges from 1 MHz through 3.6 GHz, with output power levels ranging from 5 watts to over 30 kW
[ Hits: 2810 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DanAmps - Danish Amplifiers for Hams
- HF and VHF RF Power amplifiers for ham radio use
[ Hits: 4323 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Madell Technology Corporation
- Makers of oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, frequency counters, power supplies and more testi equipment products
[ Hits: 838 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Rajessh Eng. The Tower Company
- Rajessh Engineers is a general Purpose designing, fabricating, and commissioning of communication towers, transmission towers, sub-station structures and their accessories. Rajessh Engineers located at IT Highway, Sholinganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Rajessh Engineers is an engineering steel fabricating company to meet the highly specialized needs of the communication, power industry.
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low Power Radio and Broadcast Company
- Manufacturers of high performance low power am transmitter products: sstran amt3000, bc-100, and the mw-250. for home and professional use.
[ Hits: 2442 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Rocky Mountain Radio
- Provide RF connectors, adaptors, antennas, accessories, mounts, coax, West Mountain Radio Products and Anderson Power Products available.
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 2089 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Solar Panel Charger Project
- A flexible, foldable, and durable solar product that produces enough power to charge your Battery Pack quickly
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- YU1AW HF Power Amps
- 2xGU84B and 1xGS31B hf power amplifier plans
[ Hits: 4223 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- A LF power amplifier
- A Low Frequency (LF) RF Power Amplifier by VK5BR it operates in a linear mode and can handle CW, AM and SSB.
[ Hits: 2802 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- NiCad battery charger
- A basic nicad battery charger using a single medium power transistor.
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An Intelligent keyer for FSK beacon usage
- Designing a beacon keyer that transmit the relative output power along to call sign.
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low cost dummy load
- This article describes a low-cost, low-to-moderate power dummy load, which presents a 50-Ohm resistive load from HF through 440MHz.
[ Hits: 6115 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- SV1BSX Homebrew Corner
- Offer a wide range of homebrewing projects mainly for VHF UHF operations. From vhf antennas to preamplifiers, chargers and power supplies
[ Hits: 1215 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Power Supply on the Cheap
- Need a variable power supply that is short circuit protected and over voltage protected; Here is a good one that can be built cheap by VE3IVJ
[ Hits: 2256 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- External Keypad for FT-817
- An external keypad for FT-817(ND), for the serious portable/field-day contester/operator. Homebrew it with the free firmware and public circuit diagram.
The circuit is very simple and takes power supply from the ACC port of the radio
[ Hits: 2043 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- SWR vs. Loss
- Table of power loss to SWR relation
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]