- DXSpotter is a commercial Win32 HAM radio application for working with DX Clusters by using TCP/IP protocol for communications. It is adapted to satisfy most DXer's needs.
DXSpotter includes 2 programs in one: DXSpotter for connections via telnet protocol to more than 200 DX Clusters, and DXSpotter-Summit for connections to OH2AQ's WEB cluster DXSummit page with automatic page refresh (minimum period 1 minute).
- "Sked Wizard is an applet designed to help radio enthusiast get more enjoyment from their available operating time, ships with a list of ""radio related"" world band programs"
DataBase Toolkit by AOR
- Windows freeware database containing frequencies, locations, and a small logging program capable or recording audio
MRP40 Morse Decoderpop
- Program to receive morse code via sound card, Windows 9x/Me/XP, it allows to transmit morse code from the keyboard. Includes a comfortable Audio Analyzer Display. Successor of known MRP37
- Morse Tutor is a DOS based program written in C++. It can be used to practice morse code. Various options are available. Morse tutor with Complete Source Code and Binary is available for Download (32KB).
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-100 transceiver. The program is based on the design of FT847-SuperControl.
KMIJ Kenwood Remote Control for TS-850/TS-450
- Windows radio control software for the Kenwood TS-850S and TS-450S HF Rigs. Originally released as shareware, there is a version that is now Freeware, with free registration upon request. Old program by VE3MIJ
Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook
- HRD Logbook v5 is a freeware windows logbook program that offer full control of your radio, Rotor control, support for many db engines, multiple logbook, dx cluster client interface, band maps and solar status report and audio recording