type n246 links
- HB9CV based dual feed phased array type antennas for HAMs, antenna resource for DX-ers
[ Hits: 2860 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Antenna Design Lab by N4UJW
- Design and build your own Hf thru Vhf antennas.Contains pictures, plans, parts list of very popular ham antennas along with experimental types.
[ Hits: 6196 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 28274 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- MOXON Antenna Project
- The MOXON antenna can provide radio amateurs with an excellent antenna system that is easy to homebrew and usually does not require any adjustment if made according to the dimensions specified by its designer. A typical MOXON rectangle can be built in a few hours, using X type of spreaders arrangement as discussed on this web site.
[ Hits: 3960 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- The gain of aerials: the myths explained
- In the long history of beam aerials there has persistently existed the claim that certain types of aerials perform better than yagis.
[ Hits: 1469 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Do You Need an Antenna Tuner
- Maybe yes, maybe no. It all depends on the type of antenna and feed line you're using. QST Article in pdf format
[ Hits: 21098 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- Rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors FAQ
- Frequently Asked Questions - about vintage tube-type ham radio and communications equipment
[ Hits: 807 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RA17 series valve subs
- Discussion of the various valve types which may be used in the Racal RA17/117 HF receivers
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The guy is dedicated to the restoration of vintage tube-type radios. Restoration of broken Bakelite cabinets is his specialty.
[ Hits: 1136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FCC License Search
- This form, allows you to look up FCC license information
[ Hits: 7890 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 3.86 ]
- EH Antenna Systems
- Provide information relative to a new antenna concept. AM Broadcast antennas and amateur radio prototypes
[ Hits: 12562 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- J-ames Pole Antennas
- Manufacturer of all types of copper J antennas,uhf,vhf, 6 meter,10 meter, portable roll ups, combinations etc.
[ Hits: 2385 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- Allied Wire and Cable
- Allied Wire and Cable is a distributor and manufacturer of electronic and electrical wire and cable, tubing and cable assemblies. We also specialize in custom cable design, flexible cable, and many types of cable and wire requirements.
[ Hits: 1190 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Adjusting Morse Keys and Paddles
- These instructions use simple, generally familiar examples of equipment types and are designed to help you find the adjustment that suits you best
[ Hits: 1428 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Hustler 5BTV Conversion to 160 Meters
- The prototype vertical is a modified Hustler 5BTV. The conversion allows the vertical to retain five-band operation by trading 80-meters for 160-meters
[ Hits: 7521 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- The International Short Wave League
- Founded in 1946 in the UK, the ISWL is Global. We cater for Licensed Amateurs and all types of Shortwave Listeners. Offer a comprehensive awards programme and run a very efficient QSL Bureau.
[ Hits: 793 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2781 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- Beam Aim
- Draws a world map centered on your QTH. Type in a DX station's call sign to get the beam aim azimuth and distance to the station.
[ Hits: 1700 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- This is the most advanced scanner software for the AR8200 and the AR8600. It can effect any type of scan, can scan from 1KHz to 3000MHz in one time. The AREight is a software for help you to listen signals from around the globe on the shortwave bands
[ Hits: 3200 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Microphone Connections
- This page discribes microphone wiring connections for most UK and foreign radios. Most U.S. radios are "Code Type 2".
[ Hits: 10125 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.22 ]
You can try similar termsn-type type n type n type type g type 96 cw type type 47 type 216 f type f-type type b j type vrl type 250 type a
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links