type n246 links
Antennas : 70cm
- High Gain Yagis for 432 MHz
- DJ9BV dubus article on two different type of high gain antennas for 432 MHz.
[ Hits: 1345 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rhombic Antennas
- Description and simulation of two types of rhombic antennas, using the software 4Nec2: the simple bi-directional and the terminated directional rhombic antenna
[ Hits: 660 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A special edition of AALog, optimized for the use in a lot of different contests. It can export file in Cabrillo, .SUM and .ALL files, ADIF. To use this program in CW and digital modes you need to use CwType and TrueTTY.
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UK Amateur Radio Call Signs
- summary or overview of UK or British amateur radio callsigns or call signs and the types of licence used in the UK by ham radio operators.
[ Hits: 1349 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 6Y1V Jamaica
- Amateur Radio Station rental property in Jamaica
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Manufacturer of PL-259 and SO-239 and many other connector types for various cable sizes. Also manufacture various size coaxial cable and pre-made antenna cable assemblies and pigtails.
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Radio Mondiale
- About DRM, the DRM standard, emission types, upfrading your old HF RX to DRM
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Small Antennas for High Frequencies
- This is about Small Antenna types and their properties which can help choosing proper
antenna for high-frequency wireless communications as: two-way radio, microwave short links,
repeaters, radio beacons or wireless telemetry
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Radio Oasis
- Ham radio shop in South Salem, NY, dealer for Alinco, LDG, Cable X-perts, Jetstream and several antenna types and makers
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ASAP Semiconductor
- Electronic Component Distributor – ASAP Semiconductor is wholesale electronic component distributor in USA. We supply all types of electronic components like semiconductors, capacitors, resistors, diodes and many more.
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Buying a shortwave receiver
- This article will provide an overview of the different types of receiver available and the associated pro's and con's.
[ Hits: 1779 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Active filter design software for windows, AktivFilter 3 for the design of active filters tuned on the opamp type.
[ Hits: 1947 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- The terminal program for CW-operators. You can transmit both from the keyboard and from a paddle connected to game or LPT ports. You can also operate in paddle iambic mode. Control of the transceiver (PTT and CW keying) is made through one of the COM or LPT ports. CwType can integrate with AALog software
[ Hits: 2299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Tube-type amplifier FAQs.
- This page should help the less experienced users solve common problems and questions about HF tube-type amplifiers by Matt Erickson KK5DR
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What makes a Good tube-type HF amplifier?
- This article is written for the ham who is about to purchase their first HF amplifier or wants to buy an elite class of amplifier that could last the rest of their ham career.
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tuning up a tube-type amplifier properly
- This guide is primarily written for those who are new to HF tube-type amps, or anyone who wishes to get the most out a Linear amplifier.
[ Hits: 1355 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coax Cable Loss and Antenna Gain Calculator
- Types of coax cable and line loss calculator, online coax-cable loss / antenna gain calculator
[ Hits: 1257 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.15 ]
- Coax cable types
- G4URH - Coax cable types, specifications and data
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- KD1JV Digital SWR / Power Meter
- This small, light weight digital SWR and power meter uses an Atmel AVR Butterfly demo board and a Stockton type directional coupler.
[ Hits: 1222 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Homebrew C-L-C QRP Antenna Tuner
- This is a C-L-C type tuner with a reflected power indicator. Tuning is done for minimum reflected power.
[ Hits: 4597 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
You can try similar termstype n type a f-type type 216 type 47 cw type n-type f type type 96 type ar 12-27 rg-8 n type type j type n type type g
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links