type n246 links
Antennas : 15M
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5943 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 3097 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Lazy-H vertical antenna
- A versatile antenna for dx work
[ Hits: 7237 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 22703 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Using the half-square antenna for low bands
- Can’t put up a really high horizontal antenna for 80-meter DXing? Maybe the vertically polarized Half-Square might be the antenna for you.
[ Hits: 2577 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 2024 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 8008 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 16927 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Conductors for HF Antennas
- Putting up an antenna for the low bands? What kind of wire will you use? This analysis may change your plans.
[ Hits: 1975 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Conductors for HF antennas : Foil
- About foil conductors
[ Hits: 1083 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The DK7ZB-Quadlong antenna
- New type of a Quad antenna, 6.4dBd gain
[ Hits: 1745 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- Types of Antennas for Satellites
- What type of antenna should I get? Well, the best type of antenna for working the OSCAR satellites are circular polarized antennas
[ Hits: 4657 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Types of Coax in Satellite operations
- Coax is a very important part of a satellite station. It is almost as important as the antennas you choose.
[ Hits: 2227 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 4761 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Another way to look at vertical antennas
- What iss the difference between a dipole and a vertical? Maybe not as much as you think. Come along
and try another point of view.
[ Hits: 3707 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Verticals. Ground systems and some history
- Article gives a good overview of the basics and reflects the accepted wisdom from BC antenna work.
[ Hits: 1305 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the “wingspan” of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 2017 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Tube Center
- Supplying over 2000 different vacuum tube types, valves, grid caps, sockets and capacitors. It is easy for Antique collectors, Ham radio operators, audio enthusiasts, broadcast enthusiasts and amateur radio hobbyists to buy, sell and trade vacuum tubes, electron tubes, audio tubes, valves, grid caps, sockets and capacitors
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
[ Hits: 938 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Homebrewing a tube-type HF amp.
- This article discuss the use and construction of a grounded-grid, triode type HF amplifiers
[ Hits: 1738 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsn-type type n type n type type g type 96 cw type type 47 type 216 f type f-type type b j type vrl type 250 type a
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links