Search Results for "type n"217 links
Antennas : 40M
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6420 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 2802 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Baluns by Dan N5AR
- There is considerable confusion about the various types of baluns, this article try to make it clear.
[ Hits: 2051 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Les baluns
- About different baluns types. Samples and schematics for several ratios baluns in french
[ Hits: 1384 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ERP Estimator
- Calculate online, ERP in dB and dBi given PWR Frequency Coax lenght and type and antenna type
[ Hits: 1415 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- Antenna Feeders
- Different types of feeders, SWR and matching
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Two-Wire Open Line
- Article on various type of transmissium medium, like parallel lines, twisted pairs, shielded pairs, coax lines
[ Hits: 1286 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The DK7ZB-Quadlong antenna
- New type of a Quad antenna, 6.4dBd gain
[ Hits: 1653 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- Types of Antennas for Satellites
- What type of antenna should I get? Well, the best type of antenna for working the OSCAR satellites are circular polarized antennas
[ Hits: 4570 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Types of Coax in Satellite operations
- Coax is a very important part of a satellite station. It is almost as important as the antennas you choose.
[ Hits: 2138 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Polarization, lines of force
- While polarisation may seem insignificant compared with other considerations in setting up a communications system, choosing the right type can make significant improvement in performance.
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Patch antenna for APT
- The patch, or microstrip, antenna has become a common workhorse for the microwave spectrum from about 1 GHz to tens of GHz.
This type of antenna consists of two conducting layers separated by a dielectric to form an
extended capacitor by WlHDX
[ Hits: 916 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wire Antenna
- This page describes a cheap, weather-resistant and readily available type of antenna wire by HAMwaves.com
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Pacific T.V. Online Tube Catalog
- Vacuum tubes and sockets for radio, audio and amateur use. Over 1500 types, online schematics and technical data
[ Hits: 1183 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Accessories for your hamshack, such as Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed dedicated for the SO2R operating technique, USB Interfaces, cw keyers and many others
[ Hits: 3121 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AMP Lady
- Authorized factory sales and service center for Emtron. Repair service on all tube type amps HF Vhf
Uhf from Palm Bay FL
[ Hits: 1662 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Filtroid is an extremely easy-to-use program for synthesizing microwave filters. It can be used to design practically all filter types from audio to microwave frequencies as well as amplitude and delay equalizers and attenuators.
[ Hits: 1984 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- PropNetPSK is a PSK (Phase Shift Keying) program capable of receiving multiple signals (2 - 16) at one time for the exclusive use to decode a properly formatted PropNetPSK beacon signal. If you are looking for a Keyboard to Keyboard type of program, this will not fit your bill.
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 144 Mhz power amplifier 4CX250B
- This page provides information on the design and practical implementation of a rather inexpensive 144 MHz high power amplifier using a pair of ceramic tetrodes type 4CX250B by LA0BY
[ Hits: 8468 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.06 ]
- Batteries and QRP
- Thanks to the popularity of cell phones, laptops and other personal electronic devices, the battery industry has been market-driven to produce higher capacity batteries in lighter weights than previously possible with yesterday's chemistries.As a result, a wide variety of battery types are available to the outdoor QRP operator.
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Duplexers: Theory and Tune Up
- Basics on duplexersn type of duplexers and how duplexers works
[ Hits: 2484 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- Multi-functional Power Supplies
- Two types of multi-functional Home-brew 6/8Amps - 20 Ampere variable power supplies by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1603 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 12/20 Ampere power supplies
- Two types of home-brewed 12/20 Ampere 13,8volt power supplies, including detailed part lists by ON6MU
[ Hits: 7502 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Intermodulation distortion, commonly known as Intermods, is a type of interference that can occur in any non-linear junction.
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors FAQ
- Frequently Asked Questions - about vintage tube-type ham radio and communications equipment
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]