Search Results for "type n"216 links
Antennas : Baluns
- Magnetic longwire baluns 1:9
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 3192 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Coiled Choke Balun for HF
- A very practical Balun for HF aerial work is the choke type. It reduces RFI to and from the feeder & at next to no cost or loss.
[ Hits: 1804 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Creating a simple, easy to make balun
- Detailed information on several different balun types which are easy to build at home by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1475 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- All About Ham Radio Ladderline
- Ladder Line Myths, Line Types, Spacing and Impedance, Length by KV5R
[ Hits: 901 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- RF Transmission Line Loss Calculator
- This calculator computes the matched line loss for a transmission line using a model calibrated from data for the transmission line types built in to the calculator. It also gives an estimate of the mismatched loss if the mismatch is specified.
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A special edition of AALog, optimized for the use in a lot of different contests. It can export file in Cabrillo, .SUM and .ALL files, ADIF. To use this program in CW and digital modes you need to use CwType and TrueTTY.
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6Y1V Jamaica
- Amateur Radio Station rental property in Jamaica
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Quartslab has over 30 years of experience in supplying quartz crystals to the international communications market. Our product range includes the supply of quartz crystals in the frequency range 1.5 to 225 MHz in all popular holder types as well as crystal oscillators in DIL8 and DIL14 packages.
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP 1:1 Current-type Balun for Portable Use
- A ferrite-loaded coaxial RF choke which just happens to yield the same result as a 1:1 current balun
[ Hits: 2456 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- IC-9100 videos
- Icom IC-9100 on youtube
[ Hits: 1905 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Oasis
- Ham radio shop in South Salem, NY, dealer for Alinco, LDG, Cable X-perts, Jetstream and several antenna types and makers
[ Hits: 390 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IC-Prog Prototype Programmer
- PIC Programmer software package that allows you to program all types of serial programmable Integrated Circuits using Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP
[ Hits: 948 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The terminal program for CW-operators. You can transmit both from the keyboard and from a paddle connected to game or LPT ports. You can also operate in paddle iambic mode. Control of the transceiver (PTT and CW keying) is made through one of the COM or LPT ports. CwType can integrate with AALog software
[ Hits: 1823 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- IC-Prog Prototype Programmer
- This software package allows you to program all types of serial programmable Integrated Circuits using Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- MF TeleType
- MF TeleType is a program for amateur radio digital communication via sound card, ham radio chat program for extra reliable text transmissions over long distance
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Plate choke design
- The plate choke, as used in an HF tube type amplifier in this article.
[ Hits: 992 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Tube-type amplifier FAQs.
- This page should help the less experienced users solve common problems and questions about HF tube-type amplifiers by Matt Erickson KK5DR
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What makes a Good tube-type HF amplifier?
- This article is written for the ham who is about to purchase their first HF amplifier or wants to buy an elite class of amplifier that could last the rest of their ham career.
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tuning up a tube-type amplifier properly
- This guide is primarily written for those who are new to HF tube-type amps, or anyone who wishes to get the most out a Linear amplifier.
[ Hits: 1000 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Batteries for Emergency Communications
- The purpose of this paper is to provide a basic understanding of the different types of batteries available on the market today so the reader can make an educated decision about what type of battery will best meet their needs for Amateur Radio emergency communications
Brett Hammond - KB3HGP
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Assemble a N-connector
- How to assemble a N-Type connector to a coax cable by diswire.com
[ Hits: 1743 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Coax Cable Loss and Antenna Gain Calculator
- Types of coax cable and line loss calculator, online coax-cable loss / antenna gain calculator
[ Hits: 1083 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- KD1JV Digital SWR / Power Meter
- This small, light weight digital SWR and power meter uses an Atmel AVR Butterfly demo board and a Stockton type directional coupler.
[ Hits: 1074 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Homebrew C-L-C QRP Antenna Tuner
- This is a C-L-C type tuner with a reflected power indicator. Tuning is done for minimum reflected power.
[ Hits: 3757 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QRP AM CW transmitter
- A simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator
[ Hits: 883 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]