Search Results for "win radio"326 links
Antennas : End-Fed : End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- Make a EFHWA Antenna
- A nice post on Make: on homebrewing a multiband antenna for amateur radio portable operations
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Project
- River City Amateur Radio Communications Society magnetic loop antenna project, design an capacitor homebrewing
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- radio.cc - Stefan's Radio Blog
- A web site with many articles on ham radio homebrewing and electronics by HB9TWS
[ Hits: 61 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Tensioner Vari-Ten
- Vari-Ten Wire Antenna Tensioners
antenna accessory for amateur radio operators to protect wire antennas from damage when the support trees sway in the wind. Tensioners are an antenna shock absorber, calibrated wire Tensioner, and end insulator all in one stealthy unit
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VK Repeater Map
- An Google Maps interactive layer showing Australian amateur radio repeaters. You can navigate and zoom as required and click on a repeater-site icon to display frequency, ctcss and other details and notes for that repeater.
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multimode.fr - Amateur Radio Blog
- Ham radio blog dedicated to WX Sat reception in particular NOAA satellites, antenna homebrewing and beacon reception by F4CWH
[ Hits: 99 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IC R7100 Specifications
- VHF-UHF receiver covers from 25 to 800 and 900 to 2000 MHz in the following modes: AM, AM-W, FM, FM-W, FM-N, USB and LSB
[ Hits: 41 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur radio kits. Makers of the WinKeyer, their goal is to keep homebrewing and kit building alive.
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shortwave.am - Shortwave Schedules
- Shortwave Radio Schedules from Eibi/AOKI combined lists. Includes Google maps showing beam directions and long paths.
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Xcorder is a windows Freeware audio recorder written by MM0BFF, designed to work mainly with radio receivers but may be used also in several different ways for audio recording needs.
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX Fighter - DX Cluster client
- DX-Fighter is a ham radio program for DX cluster spot reception.
Connect to any DX cluster server and Telnet server.
DX Fighter is the first program to receive the DX Cluster with an embedded web browser that allows browsing on any website also integrates the functions of research on search engines or databases such as QRZ.com.
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HF Digital Voice for Radio Amateurs.
FreeDV is a free application for Windows, Linux and MacOS that allows any SSB radio to be used for low bit rate digital voice.
[ Hits: 4256 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- WorkedFields displays a map showing the amateur radio field squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program. Windows freeware by VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- LOG X
- LOGx formerly Log Window(s) is a complete Amateur Radio information system distributed by SCO Software Inc. It combines logging, rig control, antenna rotor control, DX Packetcluster monitoring, and award tracking in an easy to use application.
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AC Log by N3FJP
- Amateur contact log is a commercial amateur radio log book software for windows written by N3FJP, offer several features, interface with most common radios, and systems.
[ Hits: 78 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows open source packet radio decoder.
Decodes AFSK1200, AFSK2400, HAPN4800, and FSK9600 packet data with a radio connected to your pc sound device.
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio propagation prediction and simulation tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool and radio coverage analysis. Currently it works on Linux and Windows.
[ Hits: 1178 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Log4OM is a free windows complete station management including log book, dx cluster, CAT interface and interface to several ham radio services like LoTW QRZ HRDlog and more
[ Hits: 897 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- A free windows SSTV receiving program specially designed for SWLers. It does not support SSTV TX. Automatic saving of images, based on MMSTV enigne, support multiple sound cards. and advanced quality settings.
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sigmira is a free Software Defined Radio (SDR) application program that runs on Windows and Linux. It operates with with an external conventional receiver, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RPSpace SDR-14, or SDR-RADIO.com networked receiver
[ Hits: 850 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LCD Clock
- Ham Radio LCD Clock Utility for Macintosh OS X and Windows by GM4JJJ
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Homebrewing HF Amplifiers
- Thoughts build a solid state legal-limit amplifier for amateur radio use.
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- Code Synthesizer for 2-way Radio Signaling works on Windows XP and Windows 7
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K9VCN Fox Buster
- Schematic and drawings of a Radio Direction Finding trasmitter
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Slow Scan TeleVision with Raspberry Pi
- Portable SSTV camera that takes a picture and transmit it with ham radio SSTV
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termsarmy-radio-manual-model-18-radio-admin-area/ radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio-shack-short-wave-radio army radio manual model 18 radio radio shack short wave radio radio manual model 18 radio radio shack radio mods radio shack ham radio ht paleta radio han radio a radio shack 12 587 radio radio shack 12-587 radio used ham radio ge two way radio ham radio map am radio kit
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links