Search Results for "win radio"317 links
Antennas : Coils
- Loading Coils for 136 kHz
- This page starts by showing how to make loading coils for LF, and goes on to describe two of the loading coil assemblies used to resonate the experimental vertical antenna used at GW4ALG.
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Coil Winding Tips
- Tips on winding wire coils used as inductive loads, traps, band-pass filters, are implemented in a number of amateur radio projects especially antenna projects
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VMARS The Vintage and Military Amateur Radio Society
- The Vintage and Military Amateur Radio Society was formed with the following aims,To encourage and facilitate the collection, preservation, restoration and use of radio equipment
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G7AQK QRSS Beacon
- A QRSS beacon on 30 meter band project wind and solar powered based on a loop antenna.
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- YO9IRF Personal Blog
- YO9IRF interested in homebrewing radio equipment, antennas, DX contacts and SDR transcievers.
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Exeter Amateur Radio Society
- The Exeter Amateur Radio Society has been growing since 1920 when it was born as the Exeter and District Wireless Society.
[ Hits: 78 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Swindon and District Amateur Radio Club
- SDARC The Swindon and District Amateur Radio Club England UK
[ Hits: 67 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Italian amateur radio comunity site with forum and articles dedicated to homebewing and ham-radio operations
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Introduction
- An extensive document about Morse Code in amateur radio edited by W5ALT
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Programming the Radio Shack Pro-94
- The instructions that follow will walk you step-by-step through how to program a Radio Shack Pro-94 scanner to scan Gwinnett County\'s radio system.
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Programming Pro-95
- Programming the Radio Shack Pro-95. Step-by-step through how to program a Radio Shack Pro-95 scanner
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- TM-241E Mods
- TM-241A RX/TX mods The TM-421 a is capable of transmitting from 136 to 174 MHz when the following modification is performed
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Free windows radio tracking software for search and rescue
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Beacons app for Windows
- Shows which beacon is currently transmitting on the selected radio band
Displays information about transmitting beacon
Informs about direction and bearing from users position towards transmitting beacon
[ Hits: 258 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXLog.net is hamradio contest logging software for Windows.
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- DX Fighter - DX Cluster client
- DX-Fighter is a ham radio program for DX cluster spot reception.
Connect to any DX cluster server and Telnet server.
DX Fighter is the first program to receive the DX Cluster with an embedded web browser that allows browsing on any website also integrates the functions of research on search engines or databases such as QRZ.com.
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RACES Logger
- Windows based Net Control logging software for amateur radio RACES / ARES operators by KB3HIY
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KD6CJI MULTISCAN 3B SSTV Made for Mac
- MultiScan 3 B is an application for Ham Radio Slow Scan TV (SSTV) Communications. It is build to run on Mac OS X 10.6 or later versions.
MultiScan 3B can transmit and receive pictures in the following formats (modes):
Robot black and white modes: 8s, 12s, 24s and 36 s
Robot Color: 12s, 24s, 36s and 72s
Socttie: 1,2,3,4, DX and DX2
Martin: 1,2,3,4, HQ1 and HQ2
PD Modes: 50s, 90s, 120s, 160s, 180s, 240 and 290s
P Modes: P3, P5 and P7
AVT Modes: 24s , 90s,94s,188s in color and 125s in black and white
All modes can be send/received in regular, narrow, QRM and narrow+QRM modes.
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Propagation app for Windows
- This program displays solar-terrestrial data for radio waves propagation that is provided by the N0NBH web-service.
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QSL Studio
- QSL cards and labels printing software. Create colourful QSL-cards and labels literally in some minutes. Print filled QSL cards or stickers from an ADIF-file, logs UR5EQF Log, HRD Logbook, AALog.
Windows Shareware program by RS SoftX.
[ Hits: 1551 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Radio propagation prediction and simulation tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool and radio coverage analysis. Currently it works on Linux and Windows.
[ Hits: 664 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
[ Hits: 2175 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Winding coils
- winding coils for construction project
[ Hits: 482 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- K9VCN Fox Buster
- Schematic and drawings of a Radio Direction Finding trasmitter
[ Hits: 103 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]