160 v band117 links
Antennas : 160M
- 80 Meters frame antenna
- Frame antenna for 80 and 160 meters band
[ Hits: 63468 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Low band antennas for 80 and 160m
- Antennas for the Low Bands. Plans and pictures of 80m and 160m antennas, both for transmission and reception built by EI7BA
[ Hits: 53443 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Receiving loop aerial for 1.8 MHz
- Bulding notes of a receiving loop antenna for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 4277 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 17947 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 13794 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- A $50 Beverage
- This antenna makes 80 and 160 enjoyable. Less than $50 to hear Europeans all summer on the LF bands seems like a good deal if you have the space!
[ Hits: 38859 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 16451 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2698 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Homebrew G5RV
- A G5RV plan for 10-160 meters, 10-40 and 10-80 meters band
[ Hits: 20000 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 46818 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 62475 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 5748 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2856 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Half square antenna
- The elevated half square antenna is a very simple antenna that can be constructed from common materials yet gives significant improvement over a dipole at the same elevation. Ground mounted versions of this antenna are commonly used in amateur radio for 75/80 and 160 meter bands
[ Hits: 7017 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WebSDR in USA W4MQ
- Internet Remote Base WebSDR radio receive from Reston, Virginia with remote control cover 160 40 and 20 meters band
[ Hits: 30994 | Votes: 197 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- Topband - 160 meter Radio Propagation
- Here you will find a variety of tools which will hopefully help you improve your chances of succeeding at Topband (160 meter) DX.
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Hustler 5BTV Conversion to 160 Meters
- The prototype vertical is a modified Hustler 5BTV. The conversion allows the vertical to retain five-band operation by trading 80-meters for 160-meters
[ Hits: 7586 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 973 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.71 ]
- 70cm GS-23b Amplifier
- 1500 watts amplifier for 70 cm band using GS23B /4CX1600U SVETLANA by LZ2US
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar terms10m band 11 m band 160 m band 160 v band 20 40 80m band 220 band 2m band 3 band 3 band hf 3 band vfo 30 m band 40m band 4m band 5 band eq 500 khz band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links