20 m dipole136 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 12M
- Build a 12/17 Meter Trap Dipole
- Phil Salas AD5X project on homebrewing a rotatable dipole for 12 and 17 meters band
[ Hits: 5512 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Trap Dipole for 17 and 20
- M0XDX trap dipole for 17 and 20 metres made from two fibreglass telescopic 5 metre long fishing poles.
[ Hits: 2017 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 3756 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Multiband trap dipole
- A multiband 20/40/75/160 trap dipole antenna plan by KG0WX
[ Hits: 2373 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A new stacked multiband dipole array
- A new multiband version of the lazy-h for 10, 15 and 20m. No tuner needed.
[ Hits: 753 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Delta loops for 15 20 and 30 m
- Full Wave Delta Loops for 15, 20 and 30m with perimiter dipole, quiet, low TOA, mono-band - a perfect stealth omnidirectional solution
[ Hits: 3637 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Short Tri-Band Vee Dipole
- A three band short Vee antenna is feasible with two legs per side on a dipole. 10-15-20 meters by W8HDU
[ Hits: 927 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 40/80 Trap Dipole Design
- An home made trapped dipole antenna for 40 and 60 meters band by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 2279 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Inverted V Dipole for 10 15 20 meters
- Inverted V Trapped dipole antenna for 14MHz,
21MHz and 28MHz ham radio bands.
[ Hits: 1011 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80-40-20 Meter Dipole antenna
- Multiband dipoles capable of operating on 80 through 6 meters band with a tuner by KJ4EX
[ Hits: 2436 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Dipole for 40 Meters by K4VX
- Here is a very simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
The K4VX Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
[ Hits: 2176 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP Inverted V Dipole antenna
- An homemade QRP Inverted V dipole antenna for 40 20 17 and 15 meter band
[ Hits: 585 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The Neumann-Antenne
- A stacked multiband dipole array for 10, 15 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Low-Cost dipole for QRP
- Here’s an economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs.
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Horizontal dipoles
- This article describes the characteristics of an horizontal dipole and shows the results of several simulations made with MMANA-GAL, covering models for the 20 m, 40 m and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low-cost half wave Dipole for HF QRP rigs
- An economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- W3DZZ 80-10 meters
- W3DZZ trap dipole for 80 through 10 meters
[ Hits: 6155 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- Off Center Fed Inverted V Dipole
- This was an investigation into whether an inverted V dipole could be fed offcenter to work on 20, 17, 15, 12, AND 10.
[ Hits: 1576 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Video of a W3DZZ Trapped Antenna
- Video construction of a multiband HF trapped dipole antenna based on a variation of the classic W3DZZ design
[ Hits: 2925 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The ZS6BKW wire antenna
- A ZS6BKW antenna experience and comparison over an OCF dipole by F4FHH
[ Hits: 2245 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms10 dipole 10 m dipole 10m dipole 10m v dipole 10m ve dipole 144 mhz dipole 15 dipole 15 m dipole 15m dipole 160 80 40 dipole 160 dipole 17m dipole 20 10 dipole 20 m dipole 20m dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links