20 m vertical107 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- Vertical Dipole Antenna for 14 MHz by G3PND
- An home made vertical dipole antenna made with simple material. The antenna has a total length of aproximately 16 feet. In this article appeared on June QST 2019, the author explain how he reached the optimal confirugation changing and adjusting the lower part of the antenna, trimming and spacing correctly the copper wire. PDF File to downloas
[ Hits: 744 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- A very efficient half size 40 meter Vertical Antenna
- A vertical antenna project for the 7MHz made with some spare parts. Based on a broken 20 foot fishing pole, it is based on a good ground system made with radials and a capacitive hat done to increase the global radiation resistance of the antenna. A custom loading coil is also included in this project to perfectly tune the antenna to the CW portion of the 40 meters band.
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- 6m and 4m Vertical Dipole Antenna
- The two dipoles are parallel with a distance of 12 cm and are also fed in parallel.
The total length of the 4 m dipole is 208 cm and the 6 m dipole is 280 cm.
[ Hits: 190 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Top Loaded Vertical Antenna for 80 Meters Band
- Top Loaded Vertical Antenna 3,5 MHz 80m and a 14 MHz Trap for the 20m band. The weight of this portable vertical antenna is less than 1 kg, including the ground network. The weight of the telescopic fiberglass fishing rod is another 1kg. The rod expands from 1.5 meters to 8 meters.
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 50:450 Ohm (9:1) Balun for vertical antennas
- A page describing how to home made a custom 9:1 balun for a common portable wire antenna. The author suggest to use 4C65 or FT140-61 toroids instead of the common Amidon T200-2
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.2 ]
- Cushcraft R8 Vertical Project
- 40/30/20/17/15/12/10/6 Meters antenna setup and assembly with high res pictures of the R-8 Antenna
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Maldol MFB-300 HF vertical antenna review
- The Japanese-made Maldol MFB-300 HF vertical antenna offer extremely wide-band performance, with a specified frequency range of 1.0-60 MHz.
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms20 m vertical 20m vertical 40 vertical 40m vertical 4m vertical 80m vertical fan vertical hf vertical r7 vertical vertical 10m vertical 80 160 vertical hf vertical t 80 2 band vertical 20 meter vertical
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links