20 m vertical107 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Short antennas for 160m
- Often it is not possible to erect a full quarter wave verticals, especially on 160m or even more so at 600m. In this article N6LF illustrate some ideas.
[ Hits: 999 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 50 MHz Coax Dipole
- SOTA 6m 52 MHz Coaxial Dipole Antenna based on the vertical coaxial dipole named the Flowerpot Antenna
[ Hits: 903 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.6 ]
- 80m Vertical Loop
- The configuration of this antenna is a triangle with apex in the top of a very tall tree. The antenna is fed at a bottom corner using 450 ohm ladder line.
[ Hits: 651 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Vertical dipole antenna
- A vertical dipole for 10, 15, 20 and 40 meters made adapting two Hustler Model 6-BTV antennas by w6sdo
[ Hits: 1932 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- 20m vertical end fed half wave
- An EFHW antenna by M5FRA G8FRA
[ Hits: 583 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Helical HF Portable Antenna
- An easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet
[ Hits: 1630 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Helix Antenna for 7 MHz
- From his simple ham radio antennas series, KH6JRM describe an interesting short vertical helix antenna for th 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1542 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- AD5WB Vertical Antenna Installation
- Pictures and description of a SteppIr vertical antenna setup in a small backyard using DX Engineering radial plates.
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 70 cm Lindenblad Antenna
- The antenna is a vertical dipole, around which four parasitic elements are forming a circle.
[ Hits: 1408 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amateur Antenna Tripod
- This project produces a sturdy tripod for small vertical antenna support using readily available electrical metal tubing (EMT) or conduit
[ Hits: 824 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Simple HF multiband vertical
- A multiband quarter wave vertical antenna that works on 5 bands.
[ Hits: 1872 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
- Antennas of Field Day
- Main High Frequency Antennas from the 2009 LARC FARL Field Day, Ford Amateur Radio League. A document comparing antenna performances and flexibility among a G5RV an Carolina Windom and a Cushcraft R7 vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Simple Balcony Antenna
- Antenna for limited space, made from 24AWG wire helically wrapped around the top element of a 3-element cane pole, is basically a fully-loaded vertical and performance are limited and should represent the last resort for extreme cases.
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Detuning a Tower from a vertical antenna
- It is possible to detune the tower so that, at least on one band, the tower can be made to effectively disappear. That is, become non-resonant on the band of interest. This allows the vertically-polarized low-bands antenna to meet its potential.
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ground systems for DXpeditions
- An article bu N6LF on ground systems for multi-band verticals over saltwater
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Height & Gain on 40 Meters Wire Antennas
- An comprehensive article on 40 meters antenna comparing vertical height to the resulting gain
[ Hits: 659 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- 20m Quarter Wave Vertical
- A quarter wave vertical antenna for 20 meters band, with a good swr on 200 KHz. This antenna is basically made from two lengths of emt conduit by N0EQ
[ Hits: 2950 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- A HF dual band trap antenna
- A dual band coax trap antenna designed to work on 20 and 30 meters or on 20 and 40 meters band by Phil W0XI
[ Hits: 845 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Vertical antenna project
- A project for a vertical antenna for 60 to 20 meters by KV5R
[ Hits: 483 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Hustler 6BTV Vertical Review
- An effective multiband HF Vertical antenna, used as remote station antenna. Pictures and review of this vertical HF antenna by VK5SW
[ Hits: 742 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.43 ]
You can try similar terms20 m vertical 20m vertical 40 vertical 40m vertical 4m vertical 80m vertical fan vertical hf vertical r7 vertical vertical 10m vertical 80 160 vertical hf vertical t 80 2 band vertical 20 meter vertical
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links