220 band9 links
- Tri-Band J-Pole
- This strange looking antenna is a combination of Coupled-Resonator principle by K9AY and a quarter stubs to achieve low angle radiation pattern. Designed with 4nec2 NEC based antenna modeler and optimizer for 145/220/440MHz bands
[ Hits: 1182 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 3 band J-Pole Antenna
- Pictures of a 2 meter, 220, 440 copper J-Pole antennas
[ Hits: 1707 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4366 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IC-2720H Extended TX/RX Mod
- IC-2720H it will receive fine on 220MHz amateur band, but will NOT transmit there
[ Hits: 2112 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- SB220 SB221 arcing problems improvements mods
- This article explores the claim an amplifier might arc from a parasitic oscillation, damaging capacitors, bandswitches, or other components.
[ Hits: 1220 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 137.7kHz QRSS on one chip
- This article describes a simple QRSS beacon exciter for the DX portion of the 2200m amateur band.
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 137 kHz antenna preamplifier
- A simple 137 kHz antenna preamplifier to make your FT-817 (and others) useable on 2200m band.
[ Hits: 904 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Cross Band Repeaters
- Crossband Repeating is a process where a Ham transmits one signal on one band (typically UHF), and it is received by another radio with a better antenna/power installation, and re-transmitted (typically on VHF) to another radio system, or a repeater. Everyday examples of cross-band repeaters are repeater receive sites that hear the input signals on 2m and retransmit those signals on a frequency higher than 220 MHz.
[ Hits: 68 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms10m band 11 m band 160 m band 160 v band 20 40 80m band 220 band 2m band 3 band 3 band hf 3 band vfo 30 m band 40m band 4m band 5 band eq 500 khz band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links