3 ft radio161 links
Antique Radios : Military
- BP-3 Polish WWII Spy Radio Set
- The BP-3 was a valve-based spy radio transceiver, developed during WWII by Tadeusz Heftman of the Polish Military Wireless Unit in Stanmore (UK). It was introduced in 1943 and was intended for use by Agents and Resistance Organisations in Europe.
The transmitter produces an output power of 50 Watts in CW
[ Hits: 788 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Add SDR to SO2R
- Adding a Software Defined Radio to an SO2R station
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XML Bandplan
- Gerolf Ziegenhain created a structured XML file with the bandplan information, can be used by software developers as source for several usages.
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LB3HC's hightech blog
- LB3HC's hightech blog - Amateur radio, RF design, electronics, uC, software, Arduino, AVR, Antennas
[ Hits: 96 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KiwiSDR SK3W
- Online WEB SDR (Software Defined Radio) receiver powered by OpenWebRX based at SK3W in Fernebo Sweden, offering an improved user interface whole LF and HF band coverage, but with limited user access.
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Portable Zero LLC
- Portable Zero LLC is a small company dedicated to the goal of creating unique products that enhance and promote portable amateur radio operations. Tactical Carrying System, Tactical Battery Pack Systems, aluminum carrying case systems for Yaesu FT-857,FT-817,ICOM IC-706/703
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The HF Bands - For HF Newcomers
- The HF ham bands can be mysterious. Some work at night, some during the day. Some seem to be good for long distance contacts while some are better for nearby contacts. Even worse, they change tremendously from hour to hour and day to day. An overview on operating on HF amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 870 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Noise canceling DSP for ham radio FT817
- Noise canceling DSP for ham radio good for Icom, Yaeu, Kenwood and any kind of radio
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Elecraft KX3 the Magic Radio
- Software Defined, User Assembled, an Adventure a personal review by W5TOM
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Carry bag for KX3
- Manfrotto shoulder bag Amica 25W can be used as a low cost carry bag for Elecraft KX3.
[ Hits: 57 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-817ND and IC-703Plus QRP Radios
- Notes on the Yaesu FT-817ND and ICOM IC-703Plus radios
[ Hits: 153 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Introduction to ICOM 7300
- In this youtube video G8GKC M0KKW and 2E0IAJ from Icom UK give a global overview of the ICOM IC-7300 HF 50 70MHz Software Defined Radio transceiver
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IC-7300: If King Midas was a Ham
- A review from Icom America about the new Software Defined Radio Icom Transceiver, the new IC-7300, includes video demonstrations of this SDR capabilities
[ Hits: 376 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KG-UV8D Freq Limit
- Mod software to expand the frequency range to the full authorized range of the radio and not beyond 134-174MHz 400-519MHz, it will not add the 2.5kHz step
[ Hits: 220 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- JTDX is a multimode software for amateur radio. Means JT & T modes for DXing, it is being developed with main focus on the sensitivity and decoding efficiency, both, in overcrowded and half empty HF band conditions.
Support JT9, JT65, T10 and FT8 is released unde GNU licence, by UA3DJY and ES1JA. Run under Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Call Book Log 3
- A ham radio logging solution. Built on mysql/maria db and php, it allows you to host a log on a web server and have easy access to viewing editing deleting backing up and restoring the log. Allows everyone to view the log and a central admisitrative section which when logged into allows you to add and edit and remove entries. It features an easy to setup page, run the setup page and enter the required values and your set to start logging. It is primarily mobile friendly, easy on bandwidth and should work well in any browser. If entering a contact that you have worked before it will show the last 5 dates and times of that station.
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- JaRec - Java Radio Remote Control Software
- A Java multiplatform application to securely make your transceiver available for CAT and audio over the LAN or WAN. Run under Linux Windows and MacOSX. Remote control your radio with JaRec.
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Icom CS-F3100D CPS
- Icom CS-F3100 is a windows software to program VHF UHF transceiverslike ICF 3003 ICF 4003
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 16 DTMF Tone Generator Keypad App
- This app will give you a 16 tone DTMF keypad and the ability to generate custom DTMF sequences, and set the duration and tone to silence ratio. Includes the characters 1234567890*# and the menu tones ABCD. You may enter a custom sequence via the keypad, soft keyboard, or speech if your device already has speech-to-text capability.
This is basically a touch tone telephone keypad, which may be of interest to amateur ham radio repeater operators
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MSHV is a free windows and linux multimode software that support weak signal digital modes like MSK144 JTMS FSK441 FSK315 ISCAT JT6M FT8 JT65 PI4 amateur radio modes.
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsradio shack ham radio ht /cb radio 1 bc radio 10m radio 2 m radio 2 way radio 2 way radio uk 220 mhz radio 2m radio 3 ft radio 440 radio 5.0 radio 6m radio 70 mhz radio 80m radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links