40 meter antennas51 links - and 7 categories
Antennas : 2M
- Make your own 2 metre 5/8 whip antenna
- This article is about a home made project of a whip antenna for 2 meters band. Includes lenght of whip for all frequencies from 140 MHz to 151 MHz both in mm and inches
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- A comparison of 40 meter beam antennas
- This page describes a comparison study on seven different beam antennas for 40 meters band.
Yagi antennas, moxon antennas, mini horse all antennas are described with schema diagram , azimuth plot and SWR F/B Gain diagram
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Simple 40 Meter Vertical for Field Day
- A dipole antenna for 7 MHz support for this antenna is fiberglass military mast
[ Hits: 793 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- 40m Vertical End-Fed Antenna
- A quarter wave vertical end-fed antenna for the 40 meters band. As all vertical antennas, also this aerial requires a good earthing system. In this project the ground is composed by twelve 4, wires buried in the lawn by using a spade to create a slit to drop the wire into.
[ Hits: 2075 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5 ]
- Broadband 80 meter dipole
- The AB2RA bowtie 80 meter antenna includes also a 40 meter dipole
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Shortened 80m Antenna
- An antenna for 80 meters band for those who does not have enough space to setup a halwave wire dipole that is aprox 130ft or 40 meters. The antenna is an open-wire-fed shortened dipole
[ Hits: 258 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multi-band End-Fed Antenna
- An excellent guide to homebrewing multi band end-fed antennas. The article, embed several drawings including diagrams and detailed pictures, illustrating the basic funcionality of end-fed antennas. The author gives some basic hints on how to build a half size antenna for 80 40 to 10 meters and a 6 meter to 40 meter configuration. It is also well described how to build the impedance transformer and the loading coils for lower bands.
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5 ]
- End Fed Half-Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half-wave wire antennas with a couple of original experiments.
Author illustrate the role of the QRP matchbox, and a 40/20 meter antenna with a center stub making it a large bandwidth antenna for 40 and 20. Includes also an 80/40 end fed with the typical coil to make it available on 80 merts band.
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 3 band J-Pole Antenna
- Pictures of a 2 meter, 220, 440 copper J-Pole antennas
[ Hits: 2090 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- Homemade Magnetic loops antennas by F5RDS
- Basic magnetic loop antenna examples and loop aerials theory explained. This article inclued some interesting tricks on building magnetic loop antennas and an usefull excell sheet to help compute magneti loop antennas calculating power efficiency from 10 to 40 meters band
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Elevated MP-1 Antenna
- A test with a superantenna MP-1 on a tripod operating HF bands on 40 20 and 17 meters band
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms10 meter antennas 11 meter antennas 15 meter antennas 2 meter antennas 30 meter antennas 40 meter antennas 20 meter yagi antennas 6 meter yagi antennas 80 meter portable antennas 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 6 meter 10 meter antenna 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 15 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links