circular antenna20 links
- Horn Antenna for 23cm
- General circular-waveguide-horn antenna design
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- The Cycloid Dipole Antenna
- A 2 meter antenna made of copper tubes, offering circular polarization
[ Hits: 1845 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Quadrifilar Helix antenna for 436 MHz
- This is an antenna that author just built. Was intend for receiving the AO-27 downlink (at 436.800 +/- doppler). It is built with right hand circular polarization, and the gain is supposed to be in the neighborhood of 3 DB.
[ Hits: 3801 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Cross-Yagi 10el Antenna for 70cm
- 10 Elements Cross-Yagi Antenna for 433 MHz. The base of the 10el antenna is the recalculated RA6FOO antenna.Circular polarization is realized - by a phasing quarter-wave line, matching of horizontal and vertical polarization antennas
[ Hits: 150 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- Helical Antenna Design Calculator
- Helical antennas invented by John Kraus give a circular polarized wave. They are one of the easiest to design. Find a tube with a circumference equal to one wavelength, and wrap wire in a helix spaced a quarter wavelengt
[ Hits: 2081 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- Helical Feed Antennas
- Helical antennas have long been popular in applications from VHF to
microwaves requiring circular polarization, since they have the unique
property of naturally providing circularly polarized radiation. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1875 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- Helical Antennas -Theory
- Helical antenna or helix antenna is the antenna in which the conducting wire is wound in helical shape and connected to the ground plate with a feeder line. It is the simplest antenna, which provides circularly polarized waves.
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- T-Hunting Antennas
- 4 Element Cubical Quad, Yagis, LZA Circular Quad, Shrunken Quad , quarter wave, J-Pole, beam mounting , changing polarity
[ Hits: 29283 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- The Lindenblad Antenna: The Ultimate Satellite Omni Directional Aerial
- This Antenna project is a bit more complex than other omni antennas for satellite use, but it is much easier and cheaper than a standard tower mounted circular polarized azimuth and elevation rotating beam system.
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- Magnetic loop by F5SWN
- The magnetic loop, thus named by the use of the magnetic component of the electromagnetic field, is a parallel circuit LC. In this article a sample project to home made a custom antenna. The circular form is often met on the commercial models but this antenna can be hexagonal, octagonal or square.
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- The Basics of Patch Antennas
- This article explores the basic concepts of patch antennas. Topics include principles of operation, impedance matching, radiation pattern, circular polarization, bandwidth, efficiency, alternative feed types, stacked patches and higher mode behavior.
[ Hits: 756 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Archimedean Spiral Antenna for RTLSDR
- Dodgy plans to make Archimedean spiral antenna for RTLSDR software defined radio receiver. Made of two equal lengths of coaxial cable seems to be the easiest circularly polarized antenna to make that will cover a broad range of the rtlsdr dongles E4000 tuners
[ Hits: 967 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Types of Antennas for Satellites
- What type of antenna should I get? Well, the best type of antenna for working the OSCAR satellites are circular polarized antennas
[ Hits: 4818 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Eggbeater II Omni LEO Antennas
- Presented here is a high-performance, circularly polarized omni-directional antenna that is easy to build, easy to tune, inexpensive, and will work all the mode J Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites
[ Hits: 2860 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Taming the Quadrifilar Helical Antenna
- The Quadrifilar Helical antenna provides circular polarization and complete hemispherical reception, which is precisely what is needed to receive the polar orbiting weather satellites, and as a 2 meter antenna it will receive horizontal, vertical and clockwise circular polarization.
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Understanding Antenna Polarization
- What is antenna polarization, and why does it matter. Horizontal versus Vertical versus Circular polarization. Undestanding how antennas perform better with different polarizations.
[ Hits: 150 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Skew-Planar Wheel Antenna
- This is a very useful aerial design,forgotten for 40 years. This antenna offer a low omnidirectional pattern and has circular polarization. Can be used as a beacon antenna and simulations are for U-VHF and upper
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- Cantenna Calculator
- Aka Circular Waveguide Antenna. This online antenna calculator let you plan your cantenna for the desired frequency of operation, giving the Can diameter you have available.
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- 1296 by KB2AH
- Specialized 1296 Mhz Equipment, Circular Feeds, LNA, power amplifiers, Antenna systems, Test equipments, antenna mounting blocks
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Cantenna Calculator
- A circular waveguide calculator for designing cantennas include source code and windows executable by lincomatic
[ Hits: 3000 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 4.55 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for circular antenna
Search circular antenna with: Yahoo!, DuckDuckGo , Bing
You can try similar termscircular antenna circular antenna calculator 2 meter circular circular dipole 1/2 antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10m antenna 11m antenna 144 antenna 144 mhz antenna 160 m l-antenna 1m antenna 2.4 antenna 2.4 ghz antenna 20m dx antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Follow us on Social Networks
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links