end fed antenna99 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Vertical Antennas
- 40m Vertical End-Fed Antenna
- A quarter wave vertical end-fed antenna for the 40 meters band. As all vertical antennas, also this aerial requires a good earthing system. In this project the ground is composed by twelve 4, wires buried in the lawn by using a spade to create a slit to drop the wire into.
[ Hits: 1019 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- A Space Saving 80 meter antenna
- Extending the NB6Zep wire Antenna for the 80 meters band by adding coils and improving ground
[ Hits: 769 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical Dipole Array
- A simple and awesome wire monoband antenna, very usefull for portable and dxpeditions usage, consist of two elements, a driver and the reflector.
This endfed halfwave gives a very low take off angle and is very suited for chasing DX.
[ Hits: 880 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- End-Fed 6-40 M Multiband Antenna
- This project produces an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox, quick and easy to setup. This project creates a trifilar wound, 9:1 UNUN toroid matching transformer. Handles 100W and need an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 1067 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Refining an End Fed Antenna
- Optimizing performances of the end-fed antennas QRP quarterly article
[ Hits: 849 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Multiband End-Fed Antenna
- A homebrew project for a multiband end-fed antenna made with a single FT140-43 and 50pf capacitor and 20 meters of wire.
[ Hits: 2610 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- End Fed Long Wire Antenna
- The antenna is an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna. It has a matching network consisting of a toroid core and an antenna lead of 30
[ Hits: 1703 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multiband end fed antennas
- This is a 200 Watt PEP step up transformer for end fed full and half wave antennas without radials, designed as a 200 Watt PEP
[ Hits: 1703 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Thoughts about end fed antennas and counterpoises
- An interesting article based on experience on homebrew end-fed antennas, relevance of antenna counterpoises, and usage of indoor end-fed antennas
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multiband trapped end fed antenna
- A multiband trapped end-fed antenna can cover 20 30 40m bands. An option for portable sota operations were weight end simplicity are essential
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20m Half-Wave End Fed
- A Half wave antenna has a high impedance feed point. This can be matched using a 1/4 wave stub matching section and converts the 40m vertical into an L-shaped 20m J-Pole antenna. The 300 ohm feeder used for this purpose must be kept away from the ground.
[ Hits: 758 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP Multi-band EFHW antenna for SOTA
- Link End Fed Half Wave Antenna and Tuner for SOTA designed to work on 15m, 20m, and 40m.
[ Hits: 855 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Yet Another EFHW Matcher
- An end-fed-half-wave antenna matcher project based on a FT-82-43 core with a 100 pF and 45 pF capacitor in parallel
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Chocking the End-Fed Antenna
- Stop common-mode current when transmitting with an end-fed antenna. Unbalanced antennas are very prone to currents on the outside of the coax.
[ Hits: 438 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Horizontal Loop Antenna Experiments
- The HF horizontal loop has been around for many years now. This article includes a YouTube video and discusses the reasons for looking at this antenna, its design, and its installation. There are some on-air comparisons against three regular double bazooka (coax) dipoles and the Par SWL End-Fed antenna.
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Overview on some SOTA portable antennas
- A review of some portable antennas for SOTA operations, including linked dipoles, end-fed, verticals
[ Hits: 520 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas for portable operations
- Article describing various type of portable antennas, from verticals, to dipoles, vertical dipoles, random wire with tuners, and end-fed antennas
[ Hits: 351 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ultimax Antennas Inc
- Ultimax antennas manufacturer of amateur radio End-Fed and bazooka antennas made in USA
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PL259 Surge Arrestor
- Limiting static surges on dipoles, verticals or end fed antennas
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna 11 mhz antenna 11 mt antenna 11m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links