jt software23 links - and 1 categories
Operating Modes : JT65
- JT65-HF Project by W6CQZ
- W6CQZ JT65-HF project on sourceforge, the Amateur Radio software for reception/transmission of JT65A protocol with an emphasis upon its usage in the High Frequency Amateur Bands. Project is currently paused.
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Guide to JT65A
- The complete Bozo's guide to JT65A by K3UK, learn how to install and operate WSJT software and start making QSO in weak signals operating modes
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JT65-DX.com JT65-HF Japanese Edition
- JT65 software download archive for all JT65 editions, includes a JT95 and JT9 operating mode informations, JT65 reference website for Japanese operators.
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JT65A and JT9 - Operating Guide
- Guide to JT65A and JT9 via WSJT-X Software by Andy K3UK
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- WSJT for meteor-scatter
- QST article on QSJT software for VHF meteor-scatter vommunication
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The purpose of this web site is to promote JT6M as a mode of communication on both 6M and 4M band and guide users through setting up and using JT6M effectively.
Optimised for 6 metre band Meteor Scatter, JT6M allows you to make meteor scatter contacts easily.
JT6M is part of the WSJT suite of digital weak signal software applications developed by Joe Taylor, K1JT
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- WSJT introduction in QST
- WSJT New Software for VHF Meteor-Scatter Communication QST Article December 2001 by K1JT
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JT65A - weak-signal digital mode
- A very exaustive and complete article on JT65A and JT65-HF operating mode, including software download links, installation notes, how to make JT65A QSO and videos to correctly work with weak signals by NW7US
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Award Tracker
- Easy to use award tracking software for ARRL, 10-10, CQ, HRN, OMISS, EPC, RAC and more.
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
[ Hits: 1123 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10 ]
- JT65-HF by W6CQZ
- Download setup JT65-HF Free HAM software via IZ4CZL web site, a Terrestrial JT65A mode developed by W4CQZ
[ Hits: 6804 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- JT65-HF by W6CQZ
- Download JT65-HF Amateur Radio software for reception/transmission of JT65A protocol with an emphasis upon its usage in the High Frequency Amateur Bands. This is the W6CQZ version not developed anymore.
[ Hits: 9943 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- An extension of the excellent decoding software JT65 HF by Joe W6CQZ for amateur radio digital mode JT65
[ Hits: 1357 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- JT65-HF HB9HQX Edition
- Amateur Radio software for transmission/reception of JT65 protocol. Brought to you by hb9hqx
[ Hits: 2992 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- MSHV is a free windows and linux multimode software that support weak signal digital modes like MSK144 MSKMS JTMS FSK441 FSK315 ISCAT JT6M FT8 FT4 JT65 PI4 amateur radio modes. MSHV features several interesting features including the Multi Answering Auto Seq Protocol, allowing multiple signal transmissions to be used during dx peditions.
[ Hits: 556 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- JTDX is a multimode software for amateur radio. Means JT & T modes for DXing, it is being developed with main focus on the sensitivity and decoding efficiency, both, in overcrowded and half empty HF band conditions.
Support JT9, JT65, T10 and FT8 is released unde GNU licence, by UA3DJY and ES1JA. Run under Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 964 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- MAP65 works together with the Linrad software. The Linrad/MAP65 combination implements a wideband, polarization-matching receiver for the JT65B protocol.
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Js8Call is communication software designed for keyboard-to-keyboard message passing. Based on the WSJT-X application and implementing the FT8 protocol techniques, it's a separate project run on Linux, Windows and MacOS
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- JTAlert provides several audio and Visual alerts for WSJT-X & JTDX software. JTAlert generate audio and visual alerts for several alert conditions, logs automatically to several ham radio log books software like hrd dxkeeper,log4om, interoperates with web services and it supports dxlab suite.
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Software Defined Radio, SDR, Tutorial
- A nice tutorial and the basics of the software defined radio, SDR, and links of software defined radios to JTRS, and general SDR receiver technology.
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsask software cw software eme software ft 8 software ft-817 software ft8 software hys software jt software mac ham software mac software ptt software qsl software rtl sdr software mac sdr software software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links