location94 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Beverage
- Building and Using an Experimental Beverage
- An interesting article about planning and testing beverage antennas for 80 and 160 meters in a rural location
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Uzice Award
- The earliest known historical record of the name Uzice is found in a document in the Ragusan archives, dated October 9th, 1329. In memory of this date, October 9th is now Uzice City Day. Earlier settlements in the vicinity date back to the Neolithic times. Throughout history, this area has been at a crossroads connecting economies and cultures North-South and East-West. To this day, Uzice is an important economic, industrial and cultural center.
Award is active from October 1st to October 16th each year. To win you have to collect enough points making contacts (QSOs) with amateur radio stations which base locations are in the Uzice City Area.
[ Hits: 21 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amateur radio frequency allocations
- Wikipedia page about amateur radio spectrum assigned to the amateur radio service
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Amateur Service Spectrum Requirements at 7 MHz
- An information paper by the International Amateur Radio Union, History of 40m allocation, propagation properties of 7 Mhz band
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- FCC Frequency Allocation Table
- Table of Frequency Allocations as published by the Federal Register and codified in the Code of Federal Regulations remains the legal source material.
[ Hits: 934 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- N7BYU Brigham Young University Amateur Radio Club
- Brigham Young University Amateur Radio Club (BYUARC) was founded in 1949 and has been headquartered in several places on BYU campus over the years, finally coming to its permanent location in the Wilkinson Student Center in the 1970s.
[ Hits: 59 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amphenol RF
- Amphenol RF is a leading manufacturer of coaxial connectors for use in radio frequency, microwave, and data transmission system applications. Headquartered in Danbury, Connecticut, USA, Amphenol RF has global sales, marketing and manufacturing locations in North America, Asia and Europe. Standard products include RF connectors, coaxial adapters and RF cable assemblies. Custom engineered products include multi-port ganged interconnect, blindmate and hybrid mixed-signal solutions.
[ Hits: 85 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QSO map generator
- With this tool it is possible to create QSO maps overlay on Google maps there each QSO get a line from the home location to each DX location. An EDI logbook file is used as input. The creation will only use complete locator in the 6 characters format.
[ Hits: 86 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Top Band Frequencies
- 160 meter band allocations by world area, with best and known bad frequencies indications.
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Mooncalc shows the motion of the Moon and Moon phase for a particular day at a particular location.
You can see the moon positions for moon rising, selected time and Moonset.
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Real-time OWF, MUF & maximum NVIS frequency for your QTH
- Real-time dashboard with 3000km optimal working & maximum usable frequency as well as maximum NVIS frequency; all for your internet access location.
[ Hits: 305 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Aeronautical HF-Radio Map
- A large worldwide map of aeronautical service Frequencies allocation on HF bands dated 2002
[ Hits: 3138 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 FT-857 FT-897 EEPROM analyzer
- A Java multiplatform application used to find EEPROM locations for different radio settings.
a very simple to use multi-platform Java application which can be used to find EEPROM locations for different transceiver settings. This information can then be used to send the right CAT commands to configure the radio remotely. Use this application on your own risk.
[ Hits: 55 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Raspberry Pi ISS iGate
- This project is an APRS iGate for digipeater aboard the ISS. As the ISS pass over the iGate location, the TNC decoded the audio tones and creates data packets the Raspberry Pi can receive.
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links