long290 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Invisible DX antenna for the low bands
- Article by DK5WL describes a multi-band DX antenna for the 160m-40m amateur radio bands with
low visibility but great performance for long distance communication.
[ Hits: 6489 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- The 50 MHz DK7ZB Quadlong
- The Quadlong antenna for the six meter band. This antenna feature a total gain of 6,4 dBd, F/B 21 dB and is also available in 70MHz version. Includes detailed pictures and plot diagrams.
[ Hits: 1312 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 9.04 ]
- ZS2FM 50MHz High Gain Antenna
- An high gain long yagi antenna, seven elements, for six meters band
[ Hits: 870 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Portable 70cm Quadruple Quad Beam
- A suitable high gain 70cms antenna for SOTA operation was sought that did not have the drawbacks of a long Yagi antenna, principally a narrow beamwidth and bandwidth.
[ Hits: 3331 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- Magnetic longwire balun
- Magnetic longwire baluns 1:9 combined with ground, a 1:2 and 1:1 balun connections by ON6MU
[ Hits: 4279 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.13 ]
- QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 2985 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Homebew RF chocke
- RF Choke to prevent hf currents on the feedline
[ Hits: 3124 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple?
[ Hits: 2432 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- W5JGV Mobile Antenna
- A High Efficiency Extended Length Mobile Antenna
The antenna itself is 3.42 meters or 11 feet 2 inches long from the top of the mounting spring to the tip.
[ Hits: 3936 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- HF insulation, the pitfalls
- Although insulation may seem relatively insignificant in the larger picture, on it depends the quality of your performance on air and how long you will be communicating for.
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna Gain to ERP
- A radio's transmitting power can be concentrated along the horizon by use of a GAIN antenna. Although you may still be transmitting with four watts of power, your effective radiated powerwill be greatly increased. This table shows the effects of antenna gain on a transmitter with 4 watts of transmit power.
[ Hits: 1303 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- 3 Element Long Yagi for 6 meters
- VHF Optimized Yagi Antenna for the 6-meter band (50 Mhz) by ON6MU
[ Hits: 2704 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Patriot Hills Antarctica - K2ARB
- Adam Brown's Blog from Latitude 80.19 South Longitude 81.16 West
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Hiawatha Amateur Radio Association
- From the Upper Peninsula of Michigan along the southern shore of Lake Superior
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Cheshire County DX ARC
- The Cheshire County DX Amateur Radio Club - or CCDX ARC - Has been around for well over a decade. The longest running club ever in this area.
[ Hits: 376 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Anteny SP1BKS
- Antenna manufacturer from Poland, produce dipole wire antennas, W3DZZ FD4 Windom and long wires, baluns, dealer for toroids and connectors managed by Leszek Mlynarczyk SP1BKS
[ Hits: 2450 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Convert addresses to Latitude and Longitude
- This online tool will convert any street address into latitude and longitude and vice-versa by executing queries to several online mapping services like googlemap geocoder maporama terraserver and more by Stephen P. Morse
[ Hits: 2259 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.8 ]
- Scientific Surplus
- Buy, sell and trade electronic and scientific instruments.
Oscilloscopes, microscopes, signal generators, RF equipment, short & long wave radios, meters and wattmeters, detectors (radiation, metal), spectrum & network analysers military equipment
[ Hits: 630 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- xdx is a dedicated Linux network client for amateur radio operators who want to exchange DX (long distance) radio information
[ Hits: 1220 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- A 25 Watt Dummy Load
- Dummy load described here can be used for up to 35 watts for short transmissions, and up to 25 watts for longer periods.
[ Hits: 4665 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.8 ]
You can try similar termslong beach long range wi-fi long wire long wire ant long delayes echoes long wire antenna long wire for 6 band long wire loop antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links