long362 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 43 element Yagi for 2 mt.
- 43 Element Yagi for 144.200 MHz by VE7BQH
[ Hits: 27121 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4657 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Receiving loop for long waves
- Cancelling out unwanted noise sources by DL3FP
[ Hits: 3850 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Antenna switch for sloper antennas
- An easy to build antenna switch for long wire antennas, expecially designed for sloper antennas
[ Hits: 13718 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- I5TGC Antennas
- Reduced size longwave antennas by Cesare Tagliabue I5TGC and his experience on 136 kHz band.
[ Hits: 5395 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- VP6BR Pitcairn Isl.
- DXpedition to Pitcairn Island in January 2000 to celebrate OH2BR 40 year long Amateur Radio career
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Longview East Texas radio club
- LETARC provides public service to the Longview Tyler Gilmer Henderson Gladewater Marshal Texas areas through the availablility of their SKYWARN alert repeater and a large network of weather watchers.
[ Hits: 884 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- PY3PAZ Paul
- Just a single page describing my self as long some others interesting links.
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What does DX mean
- DX is an old radio term used by radio enthusiasts, it stands for the long-distance reception of radio signals, DX being a short-form way of saying distance-extreme.
[ Hits: 1318 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- The Molonglo Observatory Synthesis Telescope
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NRAO Very Long Baseline Array
- Very Long Baseline Array
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Introduction to Longwave Radio
- A brief introduction to longwave radio
[ Hits: 1889 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- SM5BSZ VHF DXing
- VHF long distance comunication, equipment and operating modes
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amateur Radio Satellite Activity by KH6RH
- Logbook of current amateur radio satellite activity, along with 50 mhz activity and satellite antenna projects from Hawaii.
[ Hits: 2046 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Mistery of LDE explained
- The Five Most Likely Explanations for Long Delayed Echoes
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QTH.COM by KA9FOX offer classified swap ads for amateur radio and web design along to evoluted web hosting
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Save the BBC WS in NA
- As of July 1, 2001, North America and the Pacific are no longer targeted with shortwave broadcasts by the BBC World Service.
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Real-time, schedule of the transmitting times, frequencies, short-path and long-path beam headings for each beacon from your QTH. BeaconClock is for Windows 9x/NT/2k systems.
[ Hits: 1781 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Freeware real-time, schedule of the transmitting times, frequencies, short-path and long-path beam headings
[ Hits: 2545 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 10986 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.29 ]
You can try similar termslong fil long lat long pat dx antenna long convert lat long dave long end fed long wire long antenna long beach long beach ca long county long distance long dong long island long path
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links