long293 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 3198 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
[ Hits: 17552 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- 4 el yagi for 50 Mhz
- The EF0604S is a compact 4 elements yagi antenna plan for six meters band featuring 8.77 dBi gain and a front back gain of 17.89 dB. Article includes elements dimensions and spacing, along to pictures of some homebrewed examples.
[ Hits: 3142 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- Helical Feed Antennas
- Helical antennas have long been popular in applications from VHF to
microwaves requiring circular polarization, since they have the unique
property of naturally providing circularly polarized radiation. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1685 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- The DK7ZB-Quadlong antenna
- New type of a Quad antenna, 6.4dBd gain
[ Hits: 1806 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- Antennas for MF and LF
- Long Waves, Short Antennas, designing antennas for MF and LF communications
[ Hits: 2123 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Another way to look at vertical antennas
- What iss the difference between a dipole and a vertical? Maybe not as much as you think. Come along
and try another point of view.
[ Hits: 3829 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 51722 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 5.28 ]
- The ZS6BKW Multiband HF Antenna
- Antenna design from ZS6BKW (G0GSF), similar to the G5RV, but it actually resonates on five bands
It's only 90 ft long 27.51 m, with a 40 ft 12.2 m downlead
[ Hits: 5120 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- WD2XGJ Experimental Station
- Experimental Longwave Transmissions from Tower Hill
Operator Name Warren, Ham Call K2ORS, Frequency: 137.7796 KHz
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SM - Sweden SI9AM
- King Chulalongkorn Memorial Amateur Radio Society in Ragunda, Sweden
[ Hits: 599 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VE3RIX Manotick Amateur Radio Group - Ottawa
- The Rideau Township village of Manotick, Ontario was founded in 1854 by Moss Dickinson and is located about 20 KMs south of Ottawa along the picturesque Rideau waterway.
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- NI4CE West Central Florida Group, Inc
- Founded in 2001 to manage and operate West Central Florida's only regional linked amateur radio repeater system. Currently, the NI4CE Repeater System operates nine repeaters from five sites with more on the way. NI4CE covers all or parts of twelve counties in West Central Florida and provides mobile coverage along the areas I-75 and the I-4 corridors.
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- KC2KAX East Coast Long Wire Association
- An ARRL affiliated club with many members who are interested in public and emergency service. The membership supports ARRL, ARES, CERT, RACES, NTS and Skywarn.
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W2VA Wantagh Amateur Radio Club
- Wantagh amateur radio club, wantagh, long island, new york. Our club is one of the oldest amateur radio clubs, if not the oldest, on Long Island.
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- W2LDX Long Island DX Association
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ginlong Technologies
- World leading specialist in manufacturing, providing design services for small scale wind turbine systems and parts (<30kW)
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Slow CW an introduction for Newcomers
- DK8KW Longwave Information
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Radio propagation prediction tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool. Has an internal APRS client which can be used to display stations as a landmark.
[ Hits: 1779 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- An Intelligent keyer for FSK beacon usage
- Designing a beacon keyer that transmit the relative output power along to call sign.
[ Hits: 531 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termslong beach long range wi-fi long wire long wire ant long delayes echoes long wire antenna long wire for 6 band long wire loop antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links