matching103 links - and 1 categories
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1852 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.17 ]
- Dual Band Yagi 28Mhz and 50Mhz
- NO Traps or coils, NO matching required. Direct 50 Ohm feed. Easy to build and nothing else like it! Enjoy 50/28 with one feedline to a dual band high gain Yagi by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1756 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- 10 elements 70MHz Low Noise LFA
- A 10 element 4M LFA Yagi. Flat SWR across the band, easy build with no matching to install. No power limit high gain.
[ Hits: 1023 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 8el 50Mhz / 70Mhz Dualband Yagi
- Only just over 6 foot long, a compact 8 element dualband Yagi for 6 and 4 meters band. No traps or coils, no matching required. Simple to build by G0KSC
[ Hits: 942 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- G0KSC 70 Mhz and 50 Mhz Dualband Yagi
- Direct feed, no matching required dual band Yagi
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 7 elements 50Mhz Yagi Antenna
- A very simple to build, compact 7el 50MHz OWA requiring no complex matching and flat SWR across the bottom of the 6m band
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G0KSC 10el 50Mhz OWA Yagi
- A huge easy-to-build 6m antenna with huge performance. Easy build, split dipole, no matching required. Super low SWR too.
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 80m mobile antenna
- The antenna is made in four sections which consists of a base matching coil, a helical section, a centre loading coil and the top whip section with its capacity hat by G4DCH
[ Hits: 2290 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRO baluns
- Construct your own heavy-duty baluns capable of matching your amp's output to various antennas.
[ Hits: 841 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Matching Coil Adjustment Procedure
- Without this basic knowledge, addressing antenna problems, RFI problems, and matching problems, results in a frustrating situation. Procedure which must be followed to properly adjust a shunt matching coil.
[ Hits: 2375 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Matching Coil Adjustment
- There is a specific procedure which must be followed if proper adjustment of a shunt matching coil is to be achieved.
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cushcraft R5 Matching Unit Rebuild
- This article describes how to rebuild a matching unit of a Cushcraft R5 vertical by G0WCW
[ Hits: 956 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Matching
- Antennaa matching basics, matching input impedance, reactance vs. SWR, info on inductive matching and UNUN Matching systems. Capacitive Matching Odds & Ends by K0BG
[ Hits: 1617 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Impedance Matching
- Article by By David Knight and Nigel Williams on Impedance Matching, basic principles, popular matching networks, L-Network solutions, materials and components in impedance matching designs
[ Hits: 1198 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Antena gamma match
- Gamma match antenna is an antenna 1/2 additional lambda with the impedance matching more flexible arrangements (var capacitor) by sliding through the gamma match/road.
[ Hits: 1901 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.13 ]
- Matching a 5/8 vertical
- The 5/8 vertical it quite popular and matching solutions can vary
[ Hits: 1237 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- 13m high elevated vertical
- This article explores the performance of an unloaded elevated vertical, base matching and feed line as a multi-band HF antenna system.
[ Hits: 1159 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MFJ-993B Intellituner Review
- MFJ-993B Intellituner automatic antenna matching device review by N4KC
[ Hits: 1010 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RF Attenuator Calculator
- This is an on-line rf attenuator calculator provided free in order to promote the FLEXI-BOX. Calculates the resistor values, attenuation, minimum attenuation, impedance, reflection coefficient, VSWR and return loss of a matching Pi attenuator
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Anatomy of a Loudspeaker
- There are a number of important technical issues relating to the matching of speakers to amplifiers, and to the wiring of multiple speaker systems
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termspi net matching end fed matching pi matching 80m matching matching mn5-matching l matching t matching pi-net matching matching box no matching t-matching matching stub impedance matching 4:1 matching balun
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links