mode777 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Dipole Antennas
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2512 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Practical Guanella 1:1 balun
- This article proposes a lossy transmission line model of a practical Guanella 1:1 balun that is effective for all frequencies within and immediately adjacent to the pass band
[ Hits: 3391 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- TARA's all Seasons Contests
- Digital modes contest rules by TARA.
Offers the All Seasons contest Tournament. A new concept in contesting.
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Olivia modes club OMC
- International ham radio club dedicated to Olivia operating mode
[ Hits: 1277 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- D-Star presentation and sounds
- A powerpoint presentation of the D-STAR operating
mode by K7VE includes d-star sound samples
[ Hits: 1898 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- Farallon Electronics
- PACTOR mode radio modems and accessories, performance sailing electronics and innovative hard to find parts. Audio cables, packet cables, usb to serial converters
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DStar- is anybody else worried about this?
- D-Star is being promoted as a new digital voice transmission mode "For the second century of Amateur Radio" - but does it really fit into the spirit of the hobby?
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Modes used in Ham Radio
- Article with waterfall pictures and samples of several digital modes like psk31, sstv packet pactor hellschreiber domino thor jt65 and more
[ Hits: 1014 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- W1TAG WD2XES WE2XGR/3
- Experimental Stations Run by W1TAG
WD2XES has been used to study LF antenna design, propagation and communication modes. Signals from WD2XES have been copied as far away as Russia.
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Keyboard Modes for 600 Meters
- Evaluation of various operating modes on 600 meters
[ Hits: 618 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Olivia, the Magic Digital Mode
- Olivia MFSK digital communications are becoming popular in amateur radio because Olivia is one of the most robust methods of text keyboarding, that can perform superbly for long distance communications. Olivia frequencies, format and software
[ Hits: 1771 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- Operating Meteorscatter
- Meteorscatter (MS) describes a propagation mode whereby the signal is reflected from rather small ionised patches in the E-region of the ionosphere.
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Brown Brothers Machine Keys
- The purpose of this article is to describe in detail the Morse code keys made by the Brown Brothers Machine Company (BBMC), to aid the serious key collector in identifying each model made by this fine company.
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Xperto Antenna Software AN-SOF
- XPERTO is a software for the modeling of antennas and 3D arbitrarily shaped wire structures. Xperto computes the electromagnetic response of wire antennas, including radiation and scattering problems.
[ Hits: 1031 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MiniErrorCorrection Program
- This simple program was written as a possible utility for those attempting to communicate using digital modes via paths that are intermittent and tenuous such as Aircraft Scatter at VHF and Low Earth Orbiting Satellites by G3PPT.
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1471 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A russian multi mode ham radio software that support SSB, SSTV, CW , GMSK, FSK, FSK-W, BPSK, RTTY, MFSK.
[ Hits: 2858 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- PacTerm for Windows
- PacTerm for Windows is a commercial host mode terminal software for the Kantronics™ TNCs takes advantage of the true multitasking capabilities of Windows.
[ Hits: 2190 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 6922 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.89 ]
You can try similar termsmode a cw mode vdl mode 2 mode s ros mode cat mode ale mode all mode tnc atv mode am mode mode hf all mode ros dig mode ale dig mode fax mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links