common mode29 links
Antennas : EH
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1863 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Coaxial Transmitting Chokes
- Understanding Common Mode and Differential Mode Currents on Transmission Lines by K9YC
[ Hits: 895 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Common mode currents
- Common mode currents can flow in all sorts of systems, not just antenna feed lines. This article explain how Common mode noise can be isolated from the desired signal
[ Hits: 209 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Common Mode Choke Theory
- A common mode choke may be used to reduce a type of electrical noise known as common mode noise. Electro-magnetic interference (E.M.I.) in the circuit's environment is one source of electrical noise.
[ Hits: 1576 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Common mode chokes
- Excellent article on limiting noise using chockes by Chuck Counselman, W1HIS
[ Hits: 4172 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- Noise Reduction on 40m
- DF9CY implementation of W1HIS suggestion of inserting a common mode choke into a 40m antennas feed-line.
[ Hits: 1183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About Common Mode Choke
- A general article on CMC, common mode choke include a description and tipical usage.
[ Hits: 696 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Common-mode chokes
- Chart that present results of impedance measurements made on a variety of common-mode choke implementations across the frequency range 1MHz to 30MHz by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OCF Dipoles
- About windom antennas and OCF dipoles, tricks on covering more bands moving feed-points and potential problems. Problems caused by common mode currents in OCF dipoles
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ground Plane Verticals
- Ground Plane antennas and common mode
[ Hits: 824 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Aerials for the Terrified
- Summary of common dipole and wire antenna models, from the basic dipole to sloopers, inverted v and multiband wire aerials
[ Hits: 1085 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MyAntennas.com offers standard and custom made multiband antennas, Baluns, Common Mode chokes and accessories. All products are designed and made by Danny Horvat, E73M an antenna design engineer formerly employed by Cushcraft Corporation.
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Choking on RF
- The intrepid newcomer encounters common mode problems in a mobile environment. Implementing some common mode chokes will be possible to reduce interferences
[ Hits: 984 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Packet Radio FAQ
- Introduction to packet radio and answers to common questions about this digital mode and about services you can use by VKFAQ
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- iPad and FT-817
- Connecting the iPad or the iPhone to a Yaesu FT-817 using an home made cable, using common digital modes like PSK31 RTTY and SSTV. Article by Andrew VK3BQ
[ Hits: 1263 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Kenwood TM-D710 Port APRS mode
- The Kenwood TM-D710 is designed as a nearly fully self-contained APRS station, with the ability to perform most of the common APRS functions built right in.
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tube Amplifier data and tech info
- Source of common model manuals and amateur help on amplifier problems for the amateur bands, Discussion of vacuum tube amplifiers. Technical information and discussion of obselete tube replacement.
[ Hits: 4634 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Common mode current
- Balanced and Unbalanced Systems
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Common-Mode Noise
- Receiving Common Mode Noise shows how lack of a balun can contribute to system noise
[ Hits: 1836 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Wavefront CompactPCI (CPCI) RF converter
- The Wavefront CompactPCI (CPCI) RF converter provides a complete half-duplex radio front-end in an industry-standard 6U format. The architecture consists of dedicated receive and
transmit channels that share a common RF interface.
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscommon mode common mode choke common mode chokes common mode noise common mode rf choke common-mode choke common-mode chokes common common choke common country prefix common country prefixes ale dig mode ale mode all mode tnc atv mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links