ft8 mode10 links
- Harald with be QRV from Kigali, Rwanda from 5th to 24th June 2018 He will be running CW, SSB, RTTY and the new FT8 Mode
[ Hits: 38 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 12330 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- Getting Started with FT-817 in Digital Modes
- Getting Started with Digital Sound Card Modes
with the Yaesu FT-817 Transceiver by Clint Hurd KK7UQ
[ Hits: 1579 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 review by G3XBM
- Yaesu FT817 all band, all mode handheld transceiver article.
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-817 Interface
- CAT and Digital modes interface for the Yaesu FT-817
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- YAESU FT847 all mode cable
- Yaesu FT 847 CAT cable
[ Hits: 909 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- WSJT-X implements communication protocols or modes called FT8, JT4, JT9, JT65, QRA64, ISCAT, MSK144, and WSPR, as well as one called Echo for detecting and measuring your own radio signals reflected from the Moon. These modes were all designed for making reliable, confirmed QSOs under extreme weak-signal conditions. WSJT-X works on Windows Linux and MacOS. This is the official WSJT-X distribuition site.
[ Hits: 2712 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- JTDX is a multimode software for amateur radio. Means JT & T modes for DXing, it is being developed with main focus on the sensitivity and decoding efficiency, both, in overcrowded and half empty HF band conditions.
Support JT9, JT65, T10 and FT8 is released unde GNU licence, by UA3DJY and ES1JA. Run under Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 453 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- WSJT-X if a software that offers specific digital protocols optimized for EME, meteor scatter, and ionospheric scatter, at VHF/UHF, as well as for LF, MF, and HF propagation. The program can decode fraction-of-a-second signals reflected from ionized meteor trails and steady signals more than 10 dB below the audible threshold. Popular modes includes FT8, JT4, JT9, JT65, QRA64, ISCAT, MSK144, and WSPR
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- MSHV is a free windows and linux multimode software that support weak signal digital modes like MSK144 JTMS FSK441 FSK315 ISCAT JT6M FT8 JT65 PI4 amateur radio modes.
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsft8 mode ft8 digital mode kantronics all mode 2 meter multi mode common mode choke common-mode chokes digital mode satellites digital mode software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links