noise192 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines : Choke
- Common Mode Choke Theory
- A common mode choke may be used to reduce a type of electrical noise known as common mode noise. Electro-magnetic interference (E.M.I.) in the circuit's environment is one source of electrical noise.
[ Hits: 1576 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Common mode chokes
- Excellent article on limiting noise using chockes by Chuck Counselman, W1HIS
[ Hits: 4185 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- A Horn Antenna for 2.4 GHz.
- This Antenna is not really practical for AO-40 reception, but horn antennas have a number of qualities useful in microwave antenna testing and noise figure measurements.
[ Hits: 10710 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 3.82 ]
- The K6STI Receiving Loop
- This relatively unknown antenna does an amazing job pulling weak low band signals out of man-made noise backgrounds
[ Hits: 2724 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- BHI Ltd
- Noise eliminating products. Remove unwanted background noise and interference leaving only the speech. Clear communications, listen stress free. Dsp noise cancellation solutions.
[ Hits: 695 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7758 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PSK31 is a digital communications mode which is intended for live keyboard-to-keyboard conversations, similar to radioteletype. Its data rate is 31.25 bauds (about 50 word-per-minute), and its narrow bandwidth (approximately 60 Hz at -26 dB) reduces its susceptibility to noise.
[ Hits: 1299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K0BG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4531 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.70 ]
- Mods fro Yaesu FT-1000 (FT 1000 FT1000)
- ham.dmz.ro FT1000 pages
[ Hits: 1265 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT817 DSP noise reduction noise
- Add-on audio DSP unit from BHI
[ Hits: 2023 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- FT-897 noise blanker
- KR1ST, Yaesu FT-897 Noise blanker review
[ Hits: 3250 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Less White Noise - FT-897D Modification
- Modification for FT-879D to remove the white noise spreaded far above 3 kHz by Petr OK1FIG
[ Hits: 4446 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- A simple VOX circuit
- Here is a 3 transistors 6 diodes circuit that is a Voice Operated Tx PTT
control as well as an ANTI VOX circuit to stop mis-operation from Rx noise by G8MNY
[ Hits: 2296 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- A cheap noise reducing speaker
- Noise Reduction on the Cheap PDF File
[ Hits: 3259 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Common-Mode Noise
- Receiving Common Mode Noise shows how lack of a balun can contribute to system noise
[ Hits: 1839 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Automotive RFI elimination
- ARRL pdf file on how remove car noise from your radio. Modern vehicles are RF noisy environments. Come learn how to identify and silence yor mobile noise sources, by WA6PDP
[ Hits: 2644 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- ARRLWeb: Solving Ignition Noise RFI
- Solving Ignition Noise RFI article. Help on removing noise interfences caused by ignition
[ Hits: 1119 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Alternators & Batteries
- Influence of batteries on RFI and noise generation by k0bg
[ Hits: 999 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Noise Sources
- Computers, TV's, and Switching Systems can cause noises to your receiver
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsac noise am noise cb noise cw noise hf noise led noise low noise low noise uhf amp noise noise dsp noise qrm rf noise rfi noise vhf noise x noise
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links