noise191 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines : Choke
- Noise Reduction on 40m
- DF9CY implementation of W1HIS suggestion of inserting a common mode choke into a 40m antennas feed-line.
[ Hits: 1183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 23679 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- VLF-LF and the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 1239 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Remotely-tuned loop antenna for LW and MW
- This article describes how to build a loop antenna for low frequency (LF) and medium wave (MW) reception with remote-controlled tuning. The antenna is extremely sensitive and can be built mostly from parts from old radios and tape recorders. Like all loop antennas, it is highly directional, which allows you to null out unwanted noise sources.
[ Hits: 2912 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Importance of noise reduction in wires antennas
- An old post by John Doty about effects of noise in longwire antenna.
[ Hits: 1527 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Talk
- The amateur radio forum with more signal and less noise.
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LNA Technology
- LNA Technology High Performance Low Noise Preamplifiers for Amateur Radio, VHF-UHF weak signal, DX, EME, and commercial applications.
[ Hits: 2029 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Memory recorders, Power meters, testers and multimeters, noise testers, signal generators
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Slow CW Sensitivity
- DK8KW laboratory tests to get some indication about the ability to communicate with signals below noise level using Slow-CW.
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- The Noise Floor
- The noise floor: 1750 meter lowfer and medfer resource
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Phase Noise.
- This is perhaps the most important parameter in many oscillators and it deserves an in-depth discussion on what it is, how it affects a system and how it can be minimised in an oscillator design.
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
[ Hits: 991 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FT-1000D Noise Blanker modification
- This modification was developed by W8JI for his FT-1000D.
[ Hits: 765 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Astronomy Supplies
- Radio Astronomy Supplies astronomy products since 1994 including radio telescopes, LNA's, noise callibration source, books, videos.
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 1146 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
[ Hits: 1172 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
[ Hits: 3214 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MSDOS program to calculate Az-El position of geostationary satellites at specific location and carrier to noise ratio of received SAT TV signal.
[ Hits: 1357 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Using ferrite for interference suppression
- Excellent guide to using ferrite cores for interference suppression.
Understanding and Solving RF Interference and Noise Problems by Jim Brown K9YC Audio Systems Group, Inc. PDF File
[ Hits: 5044 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Noise Figure Meter with a Spectrum Analyser
- A relatively simple automatic Noise Figure (NF) meter was developed which is using a spectrum analyser as the receiver and logarithmic power detector.
[ Hits: 816 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termsac noise am noise cb noise cw noise hf noise led noise low noise low noise uhf amp noise noise dsp noise qrm rf noise rfi noise vhf noise x noise
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links