number122 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Array
- The Gain of an Endfire Array
- This article looks at the maximum theoretically possible directive gain that could be obtained with an endfire array of given length or number of elements, and compares this with practical results in the literature.
[ Hits: 834 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A balun tutorial design
- A balun tutorial discussing a number of aspects of the design and construction of baluns for the amateur radio design of your next electronic project.
[ Hits: 4468 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- LA1IC Coax-Fed slooping longwire
- Simple, inexpensive and easy to erect, this antenna provides directivity, low angle radiation and
a small gain on a number of HF bands.
[ Hits: 3584 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Irish Lighthouses
- lighthouses and lightships of ireland and northern ireland with arlhs reference numbers for all irish lights
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Numbers Stations
- About numbers stations, and their criptic transmissions, where to listen to them and some audio recording samples by fascinating shortwaves
[ Hits: 2152 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- YouTube : AO-51 Videos
- Videos of AO-51 operations. Randy K7AGE has produced a number of practical and useful videos including good info on a minimal antenna setup for AO-51 reception.
[ Hits: 1342 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Understanding propagation numbers
- Quick reference table on understanding A K SFI indexes and how can be translated in usable frequency opportunities
[ Hits: 2597 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Predicted Sunspot Numbers and radio flux
- Prepared by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Weather Prediction Center
[ Hits: 805 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The Rig Register - Database for Stolen Ham Gear
- Users store their equipment details and serial numbers in the database for safe keeping and can then mark them as lost or stolen.
[ Hits: 648 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- FT9000 PEP upgrade in UK (2009)
- PE2MC about FT-9000 upgrade of firmware in the Main CPU and DSP and replacement of a number of PCBs
[ Hits: 638 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- How QST evaluates new products
- A look behind the scenes, learn how the ARRL laboratory evaluates new products, and what all those numbers mean to you by WA1SVF
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- United States Scanner Frequencies, Phone Numbers, and IP Addresses
[ Hits: 1493 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- Fascinating Shortwaves
- Article collection about shortwave listening, including number stations, tty fax reception samples, utility stations examples, navy and military morse metworks documention
[ Hits: 706 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Number One Systems
- Professional ready-to-use PCB design product.
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WSJT facilitates basic digital EME communication using protocols like FSK441, JT6M, JT65,JT2, JT4, WSPR explicitly optimized for a number of different propagation modes by K1JT
[ Hits: 2553 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 11042 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Antenna Switching
- To enable switching of a large number of antennas in a two radio setup, and get a smooth solution, calls for a lot of consideration.
[ Hits: 2231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Frequency Counter - Timer - Logic Tester
- Frequency counter project. It includes quite a number of useful testing features which were very useful when building other projects
[ Hits: 762 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Astron Power Supplies Mods
- Technical and modification information on Astron Power Supplies compiled from a number of different sources by Mike Morris WA6ILQ
[ Hits: 1532 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Identifying sources of radio frequency interference
- This page describes the results of some tests with a portable spectrum analyzer in attempt to identify the sources of RFI around the house. Radio interference was found in a number of unexpected places.
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar termsicq number number spy number contact number kc4tvz 10-10 number number codes number logging number station number stations part number phone number reference number serial number sun spot number sunspot number
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links