qsl design112 links
- WE6W Field Day Antena design
- Interesting article on how build your own field day antenna
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3699 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- A Collapsible 2-Element Delta Quad
- This easy-to-build and inexpensive 2 meter antenna is also made to store easily. It's designed for hand held use, so it's great for fox hunting! By Charles Scharlau, NZ0I
[ Hits: 2687 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 3 elements VHF yagi antenna
- 3 elements VHF Yagi homebrew antenna designed with YAGIMAX 3. Maximum forward GAIN is about 8,17 DBi. This antenna offering an effective radiation power 4 times greater of the transceiver output by SV1BSX
[ Hits: 12842 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 4.47 ]
- A 6m portable 4 element quad
- This antenna is based on a design for a portable 2 element 6m Quad by VE7CA, which is featured in the 19th Edition of the ARRL Antenna Handbook
[ Hits: 6386 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- Notes on building Yagis for 50 Mhz
- Construction Details for 50MHz-Yagis in DK7ZB-Design
[ Hits: 1685 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- 70cm Longyagis
- 70cm-Longyagis in 28Ohm-DK7ZB-Design
[ Hits: 2352 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Home Brew VHF UHF dual band antenna
- Contructing precedure and tune up of a dual band mobile antenna. This antenna is just a 1/4 wavelength resonator for both UHF and VHF band. It provides no GAIN as compared to other multi-section design.
[ Hits: 35960 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- 2m Quagi Antenna plan
- A design of a 2 m quagi antenna by TA2IB
[ Hits: 4136 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 8.42 ]
- 6 element yagi for 144 mhz
- A 6 elements VHF Yagi antenna designed
with YAGIMAX 3 and made by SV1XY with excellent results on local and satellites contacts like UO-14 and AO-27
[ Hits: 6367 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- VE6YP CoaxTrap
- The Coax trap program computes design parameters for the construction of coaxial traps for HF usage. Typically these are constructed from PVC tube and RG58/59 coax
[ Hits: 6786 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
[ Hits: 1289 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amsat DSP Satellite Transceiver Project
- The DSP Satellite Transceiver is a conceptual transceiver designed as a dedicated unit for amateur satellite operators. The initial concept was brought about by the lack of satellite functionality on modern amateur radio transceivers, and the specialized requirements of the ham radio operator who utilizes OSCAR amateur satellites.
[ Hits: 3398 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Qsl factory - qsl cards
- Qsl card printer and designer offering truly original styles of quality single and double sided color qsl cards, both ready-made and custom.
[ Hits: 1052 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A smarter version of the Smith Chart program. It allows you to dynamically generate impedance point plots as you configure each design element of an impedance matching network. Has an extensive Help file with a Wizard that tells you what steps to take in designing a matching network for a given load impedance. Complete Windows installation kit by w9dmk
[ Hits: 1900 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 1.43 ]
- Quarter wave vertical Designer
- Want to build a Quarter Wave Vertical, this DOS program shows you how.
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 2 Element beam designer
- This is a DOS program that will design a 2 element beam for a given frequency. The gain is about 6db's the front to back ratio is about 10 db's. The SWR will be about 1.8 to 1, so for transistor rigs a tuner is needed The only information required is the freq in MHZ..
[ Hits: 1669 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- SQUIRL Field Day Logger Software
- Squirl field day logger - a no-frills, easy to use software logger designed for field day logging operation. by KC8OPV
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Log2000 is a program for logging and tracking QSO's, creating and printing QSL's and QSL labels. Designed for Windows 95/98, Windows NT and Windows 2000.
[ Hits: 962 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A low cost UHF/VHF duplexer
- Duplexers for dual band radio are usually high pass filter and low pass filter combined in the same box. This circuit is a design within a cost of US$10.
[ Hits: 7820 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termscgi design design ham design lc design pcb design qsl design rep design rf amp design uhf design vhf log design web design wif design 6m yagi design amp design software amplifier design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links