rf design145 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 6M
- 50 MHz Antennas by DF9CY (4 & 6 Element)
- Two well performing 50 MHz antennas designed with W7EL EZNEC along to many other antenna projects and related articles
[ Hits: 21728 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 4.48 ]
- Optimised Six-Metre Yagi
- Design for a 5 element beam on a 23 foot boom with an unusual combination of performance characteristics
[ Hits: 2839 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 7016 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Antennas : theory and designs
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in several long articles all you need to know about antennas, their design and performance, for both amateurs and SWL
[ Hits: 9136 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.27 ]
- Everything RF
- everything RF is a web portal for RF & Microwave Engineers providing News, Design Articles, Information on new products and a component search engine which helps you find the RF & Microwave Components that are right for you.
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- Scanner feed tutorial
- This tutorial is designed to help the average person get his scanner feed on the net pdf file
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- bhi Ltd
- Design & manufacture of Noise Eliminating speakers and modules for effective removal of unwanted noise & interference from SSB, HF, VHF, FM & UHF using new DSP technology
[ Hits: 761 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- Comet Antennas
- NGC is now distributor for COMET and MALDOL brand antenna products designed, manufactured in Japan. Distributor of DAIWA brand RF SWR/power meters and switching power supplies, antennas, test equipment, antenna analyzers and more
[ Hits: 21766 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Laird Technologies
- Design and manufacture antennas for mobile devices, wireless data including WiMAX, WiFi, and WISP (Wireless Internet), two-way radio and RFID (Radio Frequency Identification).
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- INRAD International Radio
- Supplier of custom designed, high performance
quartz crystal filters for communications
receivers and transceivers, for Yaesu Icom Kenwood and Collins radios
[ Hits: 2073 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- Bird Electronic
- Design and manufacture of components, instruments and systems for RF power measurement.
[ Hits: 4015 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.13 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2894 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but want to model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinent to the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
[ Hits: 1838 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Italian only free windows contest logging software, initially designed for the ARI 40-80 contest supports all major world wide contest. Support dx cluster, radio control interface and many new features
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- DX 4 Win
- DX4WIN is an easy to use, yet powerful logging program for every ham. It has been designed for the the serious and the casual DXer.
[ Hits: 21691 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- ACE-HF Propagation Prediction Software
- ACE HF Pro, ACE HF Mobile are Radio Frequency (RF) propagation analysis tools designed for military applications.
This version allows the user to analyze the entire HF spectrum using a single fixed transmitter location and multiply receive locations.
[ Hits: 9438 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- MDS Spectrum Analyzer
- Software for radiomonitoring, radio spectrum analysis. MDS is designed for the real time radio spectrum analysis. It performs real time activity analysis, signal search and collects spectrum data for post time analysis.
[ Hits: 3130 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1692 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Ferrite information
- Ferrite Toroidal Cores, Magnetic Properties of Ferrite Materials, EMI - RFI Suppression
Design Considerations, Ferrite Beads, Ferrites for RFI Ferrite Cores for RFI Suppression
by CWS ByteMark
[ Hits: 13447 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5 ]
- KI5YN QLF Filter
- The QLF filter is a microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morse code key and a radio transmitter
[ Hits: 1865 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
You can try similar termsdesign 4g design vhf uhf rf design 40m design antenna cantenna design circuit design custom design discone design filter design hf amplifier design lte antenna design mast design networks design qsl design and print shack design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links